PART 1

Harry's POV

"Ok Harry you can do this, one more year" I said ,as I try to get as much courage as I can before going to potions class.

good thing I woke up early cause I still have time.

It's the first official day of school , we arrived at Hogwarts two days ago which was Saturday now it's Monday and guess what's our first class on Monday at 7:45am ,yep,  you guessed it, it's potions classic with the one the only "Mr I'm_gonna_take_points_from_your_house_because_I_can_hear_you_breath_in_a_quiet_class" or as alot of people know him Severus Snape .

Curse that man and his handsomeness. Let's get back to the now.

I enter the potions classroom and sit next to Draco cause he's my potions partner.

"Potter"he tried to sneer as the whole class pretends to work but I know they ain't doing nothing cause it's the first day and snape hasn't arrived yet .

"sup dude"I said casually . Almost the whole class gasped and gaped at me, that's when I noticed I just called a wizard and not  just any wizard the Malfoy type of wizard a dude. Wait for it.......

" I am no such thing as a dude whatever that is, it does not sound sophisticated enough to be a good thing "he sneered dramatically.

" Um.. Whatever you say Malfoy.. If you don't want to be called a guy I have nothing against it" I said, the whole class laughed.

That is until Mr sexy ass walks through the door flawlessly. I mean why can't he forget to shine his shoes or comb his hair , he is really making it difficult for me to not love him right now.

I only notice he was talking and I was moaning softly when Draco bumped in to me when he was taking notes but I think he heard me cause he was looking at me like I grew 2 more heads , so I just pretend I was humming.

'saved it' I thought..

I quickly got to work on writing the ingredients and then I went to gather them as I went in the ingredients room

I didn't notice anyone coming until Theodore Nott said "I know your secret " this is where I start to internally panic until he says " you wake up early don't you? That's why you are so energetic so early in the morning right?" .

I just nod and he smiles and walks away,as I'm letting out a breath of relief ,my personal devil comes in smirking.

"I know your secret " he says. " whatever Malfoy" I say rolling my eyes.

"hmm.. I wonder what Mr sexy ass has to say about it" he says still smirking .

He then puts a silencing spell around us. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna die.

That is until Malfoy practically squealed " finally someone with the same sexuality!. You ,me sleep over ROR on Saturday night and I will tell you how to get my godfather ".

Now by this time I'm on emotion overdrive. I'm scared, I'm worried, I'm amused , but the one that surprised me though is the fact that I was actually looking forward to this sleepover I mean any kind of sleep over with Severus as a big topic is my kind of sleep over and now that I think of it no straight guy has hair as neat as Draco's.

After I was over my shock I just nod at him. We went back to our table after gathering the ingredients of course.

My potion looked pretty good  thanks to my new favorite person Draco.

My potion was almost finished , it was called *heart's desire*  it showed the drinker and the person closest to them their hearts desire.

So one minute Snape is walking next to me, I swear i felt him touch me or graze me,and the next my cauldron is blowing up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was like I was in a dream like state. where everything was confusing but seemed normal .

" you hungry baby?come on we don't want to wake your dad up now do we" a familiar but yet different voice spoke.

Little gurgles and giggles could be heard in the same direction.

I went in that direction coming to a stop at a door and finally putting a face to the voice.

There stood my sexy crush  speaking softly to the baby in his arms, his voice softer than I've ever heard and his clothing much more feminine . I could now see what he was hiding underneath those black robes and I was right he has a very sexy ass.

I then start tuning in to what he was saying to the child. " I've always wanted a baby and now that I have you I'm never letting you go, you mean the world to me and your dad" .

I heard footsteps coming from on top of the stairs ,Severus heard them too. " well looks like your dad is up ". I waited with labored breath for the figure to descend ,as he was about to come in to view. 

I felt an invisible force pull me from the dream or what ever it was.

Opening my eyes ,which took a lot longer because of the light, I saw the mediwitch come into view.

" Oh.. You're awake "she said and went on to check me with a flick of her wand and asking me how I was feeling and I told her I feel OK.

I only noticed the body next to me after she left ,and there lay a pale looking Severus, he looked so peaceful like the Severus in the dream.

I noticed him start to stir just as professor Dumbledore walked in. He greeted me and sat between mine and Severus' bed. Severus was awake ,he stared at me for a while then turned to Dumbledore asking what happened.

"A cauldron blew up and you got caught in the middle of the accident Harry was close to you so he blacked out at the same time as you, I'm assuming he got dragged into seeing your hearts desire since that's what the potion does ,you have both been out of it for 5 days as it is Friday today " Dumbledore replied .

after a while of talking Dumbledore left just as the mediwitch came in  and checked me giving me the all clear. I stood from the bed and made my way to the door as she checked Severus.

I was walking to my dorms deep in thought about Snape's heart desire that I didn't even hear said man come near me until he spoke.

" Potter you will say nothing to anyone about what you saw or so help me you will regret it "he said with a sneer and his usual mask on but before he turned to walk away I saw the slight evidence of tears begging to be let out.