PART 7

Draco's POV

Ron and I were walking in silence to the ROR , both of us in thought .I was wondering if uncle Sev was going to give harry a chance and about how natural it looked when he was sat on Harry's lap.I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of foot steps , I looked up just to see Ginny walking towards us ,a scowl began to form on her face as she saw us ,Ron then absentmindedly took my hand ,it looked like he was still in thought. A loud shriek prevented them from continuing though ."I can't believe you left your family for him "she yelled at Ron  ,with a bored look Ron turned to me and said "quite a lot of pests around this time of the year hey love?".I nodded and said "yes love, a lot more buzzing around too,you think we got bees in the castle?"." yep that and mosquitoes quiet the annoying lot I tell you " and with that we left a gaping Ginny where she stood as we continued on our way. ' Like close your mouth we have bees and mosquitoes lil girl' I thought in my madea voice .

************************************************************************************************
The next day me and Ron were enjoying our time in the ROR.when an owl came in through the window. "That's breg ,Fred and George's owl ".I walked to it and gave it a treat and took the letter and gave it to Ron. We read it together

To our dearest Ronikins

We heard what happened with who we once thought of as family ,we are very happy that you have broken free from their hold .We as in fred ,George,Charlie,Bill and Percy will be visiting you soon . We wish you and Blondie best of luck

Lots of love
From your favourite brothers Fred and George

Ron was over the moon cause at least he still had family that cared ..he pulled me on his lap and kissed me like there's no tomorrow

*********************************************************************
Harry's POV

Severus was getting better .It was now Friday ,we haven't really talked about our relationship I just want him to be fully functional before I start the topic .
What I know though is that he will not go back to glamouring himself and he will need protection if he is going to continue teaching these horn dogs ."Harry why are you growling ?"."you have  to go back to teaching horny teenagers some of which are doms and will dare challenge me for you "I answered with a growl ."but ..but I don't wanna teach anymore " answered severus in a small voice."are you sure ?" He nodded .."ok ,lets go talk to Dumbledore " .We got dressed and went to Dumbledore's office .

We arrived at dumbledore's office a few minutes later. after saying the password which was "lemon drop" the door opened and we entered ."Ah my boys what can i do for you ,severus i see you are well ,have youy come to request mister potter moveout of your rooms ?" . "actually "i said ." we came to tell you to look for another potions professor severus will be resigning we will only be staying at hogwarts for this last month and right after my graduation  we will be moving to my house " . " I'm sorry my boys but that can not be possible as Severus has to continue teaching he is the best in potions ,for the future of the children" he said in his grandfatherly way ." Not gonna happen "i replied ."Now now harry let Severus talk "."I actually agree with harry ,i don't really like potions and i've been so mean to some of the learners that im afraid that once they see me without my glamour they will hurt me , shhhh harry i know you will always protect me but what happens when  you are not there ." that's when i noticed i was growling ."you are right babe ,you are not going to roam around this castle without me by your side".I turned to dumbledore " So i guess we have to get going you have a new potions professor to look for"."Or severus could put the glamour back on." 'from the moment he opened his mouth i knew he was gonna say something I can only describe as cow dung ,the nerve on the old idiot ' I thought ."I don't blame you ,really i don't ,i blame the person who introduced you to lemon drops  ,now you have gone crazy , it's the only explanation " . "Severus for the greater good " he said."sorry Albus you are a very manipulative man who thinks saying for the greater good will change everything ,that only worked years ago because lily was my best friend and i would do anything for her,weren't you the one that put that glamour on me for the greater good ,ever since that day i never felt like myself ,what did you do ?". my little Sev was getting really worked up now and dumbledore was reaching for his wand . I bound and froze him and picked severus up  and ran all the way to minerva's office ,where i proceeded to tell her everything ,since i know i can trust her because she cares for both severus and me ,after telling her everything  ,we floo called poppy and asked her to come and bring draco and ron with her , we then called remus and sirius and the aurors .

A few minutes later everyone arrived including the minister .the aurors retrieved dumbledore from his office ,so he was also here. after explaining to everyone what happened  ."we should administer the truth potion " the minister suggested ,"but sir how can you believe someone who has a lap full of death eater " said one of the aurors ,luckily sev was sleeping ,he used too much energy today ." During the holidays I met some pretty interesting people one of them being a man well known for being able to remove a person's bones out of their body without surgery or magic .just using a small pocket knife , he once told me , "harry never torture for enjoyment ,when you torture someone make sure it's for those you love never for yourself " ,I understand him now ,the thought of you looking at me holding one of your bones and the fact that i don't want to wake my sweet submissive is what's saving you right now" i looked down smiling at sev's peaceful face.When i look up i see everyone looking pale , and sirius asked "where do you go?" with a worried face ,i just smiled and asked the minister to continue ,I noticed they wanted to ask Sev about the truth potion .I gave them the look and summoned the potion .The aurors unfroze dumbleshit and immediatly poured the potion  in his mouth as he was about to yap ."what is your name?".