PART 12

HARRY'S POV

This whole week has been tiring . Sev has been staying in our room when I go to class, but he doesn't seem to mind cause Draco and/or  Ginny visit him when they have a free period .I dont even want to know what they are always planning . All i know is that we are apparently spending Saturday night in the ROR.  I decided that Sev and I will shop via owl as he is not yet comfortable around a lot of people , and obviously Draco and Ginny helped . Ginny and Ron are now wards of the school so they have pocket money and money for essentials , so Ginny shopped as well , draco shopped as well ,his mom is still in his life and very much supportive of him ,I was kinda suprised but Draco explained that his mom was never in love with his father , she only pretended in public because of how he would threaten to kill him if she disobeyed him . She apparently has a boyfriend and has been seeing him for a long time and Draco says he is the best and he treats him like a son . He told me I'll see them at the trial. The trial is just gonna be a drag but we need to do everything by the books incase some of Dumbledore's friends try something. It's Saturday so I don't need to wake up early , Sev is already up and about . What this week has taught me was that my kitten has energy for days and he really isn't as shy as he seems . I walk into the sitting room and my eyes fall right on Sev's ass . ' how the heck am i supposed to behave when he does yoga in the middle of the room with only leggings and a crop top on " I think to myself. I think I drooled a bit but who cares. I move behind him and grip his hips and grind into his ass." Babe, why do you have to tempt me " I whisper into his ear. He turns his head and looks up at me and innocently says "because I want you " . Looks like im going back to the bedroom and I'm taking my kitten with me . I pick him up and he releases a squeak and giggle and off to the bedroom we go .

-------------------------------------------

SEVERUS' POV

Finally Harry got the message, all I had to do was literally wave my ass around . It was totally worth it , I can't even walk properly but I dont care , Harry will carry me . I'm so spoilt, its amazing , I've never felt this way before and I will not take this for granted . I promised myself to enjoy this second chance the best I could and be myself every step of the way. So no more being scared and all that , I am submissive only to Harry , to any other dom I will be only respectful but I do know how to use my wand so I will if the need arises. It's now almost time to go to the ROR  so I get dressed in one of my favorite outfits

 It's now almost time to go to the ROR  so I get dressed in one of my favorite outfits

I look at Harry and wow ok my man is hot just saying