PART 11

DRACO'S POV

I convinced the brothers to leave Ginny alone for the day . It's been a roller coaster for them , so imagine how she feels . The ROR added more rooms , so the brothers had rooms to sleep in . Harry and Sev left a while ago when Sev looked about to drop. I hope Ginny gets better and now grows into who she wants to be you know. Plus I think I know who she meant when she talked about a crush. I would really be like a good detective . I love Harry for introducing me to this t.v. thing . " night babe" Ron says giving me a kiss ." Night love " I say and close my eyes , and just like that I'm off through the red door from my childhood . Just joking but if you got that , you are awesome . Anywho I  just went to sleep cause I was tired .

****************************************************** " ..the next generation of the human race is LIVING IN MY BASEMENT ? " I hear the t.v. making noise  and decide to go see whats going on since Ron is not in the room. And there on the sofas ,grown ass men watching  lab rats with the volume so loud I just can't deal with this before drinking my ginseng tea , so I walk to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast whilst drinking tea, cause going to the great hall is a drag like no ma'am count me out. " guys breakfast is ready "I yell . " thanks babe " Ron says giving me a peck. " thanks Draco " the brothers say at the same time .like creepy much .after breakfast we decide to get ready and go see Ginny. On our way there we meet Harry ,Sev  and Hermione , we all go to the hospital wing. The weasley brothers except Ron decide to go in first ,since they have to leave soon . They come out a bit later looking happier. They tell us they are leaving but will see us soon . Whilst they were in there Harry filled Hermione in on everything. She looked angry , sad and just annoyed and for some reason relieved  . " um poppy I'm not sure if my brothers told you but we think our father should also be tested " Ron said. " don't worry Ron, your brothers informed me and it's been delt with he should be arriving with some auroras soon . Would you like to see your sister . " yes can we all go in ?". She nods and we go in . Let me tell you one thing , the way you see someone does depend on how you feel about them , I'm saying this 'cause as I look at this girl sitting criss cross on the hospital bed ,red hair flowing down her chest , I see a beautiful young lady betrayed by who she should have trusted most ,  and all i know is that I have left all that's happened  behind  and she is now my sister and I'm just waiting for someone to try hurting her , all I know is I might end up in azkaban. " hey Gin" Ron said getting closer to her. She looked relieved but her eyes watered  bit " I'm sorry Ronnie " she whispered sadly . Ron hugged her and whispered to her and just continued comforting her. I may have let a few tears slip , so what ,sibling love is beautiful and beside I'm aloud to get emotional cause I'm queen.

GINNY'S POV

" its not your fault lil sis , I will always love you no matter what " Ron kept on saying . As the youngest ,Ron and I were always close, and the thought of him hating me hurts me the most , so hearing him say this just puts my heart at ease because atleast im not losing my best friend and probably my only friend . I eventually stop crying and Ron pulls away and smiles at me and says " I want you to officially meet someone." I nod ." Babe come closer " he then says . That's when I get a memory of  me being rude to yet another person, Draco Malfoy, and I remember my brothers telling me he was Ron's boyfriend . ' ow no what if he doesn't like me and convinces Ron not to like me too' I  think ." Calm down Gin , he is harmless" Ron whispers. I calm down a bit ." Ginny this is Draco my boyfriend " Ron says with a smile . I look at Draco and he squeals , jumps and hugs me. So at this point I'm just frozen in place , and he starts talking like a mile a minute ." Babe calm down and talk slow  " Ron says with a chuckle. Draco blushes a bit " it's your fault Ron you know how I get when I'm excited and obviously I'm excited I have a sister and Ginny we are so going to have so much fun, just you, me and Sev. We are going to go shopping and gossip cause I got so much tea" he says all this in one breath. " You have tea ?" Sev asks. I look towards the voice and see Sev, Harry and the angel, how much do you wanna bet I blushed when our eyes met . I waved at them Harry smiled and nodded. Sev smiled and waved .Hermione smirked, winked and nodded . And of course I'm red now . " yes Sev  you know like ' girl i got some tea for you ' meaning i got some juicy news . I think Sev,  Ginny and I should discuss more shopping " Draco said looking at Ron with the ' take your friends and go kind of look ' and Ron obeyed , I have to learn that look. " so guys , operation get Hermione and Ginny together and find a shorter name for this operation is a go ." Draco whispered. " wait what ? " how in the secret keeping organisation of secret keepers did he know.  Sev giggles like just giggles and nods ." I know everything doll , you'll get used to it . So I was thinking a get together just the six of us in the ROR , we'll discuss when later , and for now POPPY!" ." Yell why don't you?" Poppy asks rolling her eyes as she walks in ." Can we take Ginny to the ROR, i don't think she'll be safe at her dorm . Plus Ron and I stay there a lot its practically our place" ." Yes you are right and I'll inform Minnie.  Out you go all of you I don't want to see you in here for a while. Mr and miss weasley we have decided to keep your father at a secure facility until the trial , you must understand his condition is much more severe as he spent  a longer time with Molly. He will be taken care of and will be seeing a mental healer in the mean time " Poppy says.
Leading us out. Ok so now I'm just pissed of , why would Molly ( cause that ain't my mother) do this, like the nerve , the liver , like wow I just wish she gets a life sentence she does not deserve death that is too kind , in fact I hope she lives long , so that she can see how their plan did not work out.  " shhh , baby girl you gonna hurt yourself " Hermione whispers into my ear  , I shiver and release a whimper cause why not its not like i have embarrassed myself in front of her before .she takes my hands which I only just notice that I had made into fists .she then heals the bruises on my palms and gives them a kiss and walks off , and I'm left frozen in the corridor . Welp , better get going wanna get some lunch and  day dream a bit. With a huge grin on my face I catch up to the others .