Part 9

GINNY'S POV

" Hey guys " i screamed seeing my brothers .when I get there I see them all looking annoyed. " what are you guys doing here ? " I asked . " seeing as Ron has no family support , we came to reassure him that we will always be there for him " answered Percy . " not that you care " said Charlie . "Ok now I'm confused why does Ron need reassurance ? Why can't I give it to him? and why would I not care ? " I ask confused as heck. " cause Ron is dating Draco " . " wow Ron and you didn't tell me ?" ." You know and you told mom and she sent a howler " ." Why would I do that ?". " Cause your a homophobe just like her" . I laugh cause wow nope this game of theirs is not working . " why are you laughing , do you find being a homophobe funny ?" . " There is no way i can be both homosexual and homophobic" . " you lying you wouldn't go against your mother " ." Who molly I told her last night at home that I have a crush on this other girl and she ...." ." She??"." Um i dont really remember,I do remember getting on the train today though " ." You mean 3 months ago " ." Nope I said today are you guys alright you look pale" ." Ginny we've been here for 3 months " ." Um no I think I would have remembered " I said . 3months I think the think not, I can't believe Ron didn't tell me about malfoy though.I knew he was crushing . " We taking you to the hospital wing" . I notice the hall is silent .These people and gossip like wow . As we walk out an angel walks in . I mean curves in the right places. Smarts like no other . And her eyes ugg this girl is killing me . " hey y'all where are you going and what are you guys doing here ? " Hermione asked . " huh um yeah totally " and that people was my answer after hours of practice and i am reduced to words and sounds that don't make sense at all. " we think something is wrong with Ginny " said Ron . " well ok guys I'll check up on you later Ginny, I have to go see Dorah the head house elf" said the queen of angels, who volunteered to come down to earth and grace us with her presence.' I bet I sound like a stalker , but no one heard so I'm safe .' I thought but of course I'm wrong cause malfoy is smirking at me .' AVOID EYE CONTACT' I think to myself . Pheww saved it . I tune them out until we get to the hospital wing .

******************************************************
HARRY'S POV

Sev and I decided to eat in our room . We showered, got dressed in my clothes again cause Sev's clothes swallow him and make him uncomfortable for some reason so we are gonna go shopping soon.we ate and a ferret petronus comes in and with draco's voice it says" The weasley brothers are here , something's wrong with Ginny we going to the hospital wing .just thought you should know " and like smoke it was gone . I look at Sev and see him a bit scared but worried ." You wanna come with me ?" I asked ." Alright but only if you stay with me the whole time." . " always don't worry .let me transfigure your clothes in to something you like , so what would you like to wear?". " something pretty " he said with a shy smile .cuteness overload. I smile and take his hand and move us to the bedroom I transfigure his clothes and damn I could be a designer and he could be my personal model if that's a thing." Ok babe go look at yourself " .he grins and literally skips to the mirror and squeals .he fucken squealed and I'm dying from having to witness this cuteness . And then he twirls . Are you kidding, does he not know the things he does to me but he does look good so thats that

 Are you kidding, does he not know the things he does to me but he does look good so thats that

We then walk to the hospital wing hand in hand . I wonder whats up with Ginny except her being like her mother personality wise like its kinda creepy. We get there and I see all the weasleys and greet them Sev avoids touching everyone and holds my hand firmly .I'm proud of him for not freaking out, but maybe its cause he knows I consider them family and he was still weak when Ron came and he might also sense other submissives. I guess we were right on time cause poppy comes out with a very stern look and tells us she's waiting for Minerva and some auroras and a mental healer . This is bad like mental healer bad . The awaited arrive and we all wait for poppy .' I feel like we waiting a lo..' my thoughts were cut off by poppy finally coming." I took in mind what you all told me about Ginny's behaviour and used specific spells to check her condition or whatever you may call it. I am not pleased with what I found at all. Ginny is a victim of mind altering .it's like her mind was molded in such a way in which she said and did things that the original Ginny wouldn't. It seems as though she would sometimes break free from the the curse but would not remember what was done to her ,she would then be put under the same spell before she could remember and tell someone. The thing with this curse is that the witch or wizard has to leave some sort of signature in order for it to work and i am sorry to tell you guys that it was Molly's siganture I found along with Dumbledore's " she said once she reached us. Another reason to hate Dumbledore. poor Ginny. This is almost like what happened to Sev. Speaking of Sev I looked at him and he looked like he was about to cry the sadness in his eyes was just heartbreaking . "I was able to remove some of what was done but I gave her some potions she should be waking up soon though" . We all follow her to Ginny's bed and she's awake and scared looking at us with wide eyes." Another thing about the curse is that it has to be put on a base that is something that is unlikely to happen what I'm trying to say is that Molly based this curse on the fact that all her children will not be at one place at the same time. As you all kmow she drove all of you away from each other. So you all being at the hall gave Ginny a moment of clarity, even though she was still confused and didn't remember what she had done . You should all be prepared to see a drastic change in Ginny's personality ". " hey Gin how are you baby sis ?" Said Charlie. " ok" said a small voice . She was looking at Sev I would have been been angry if I didn't see she was a sub, Sev smiled a bit , waved and approached her timidly. He sat beside her and whispered something and she giggled. 'Well that happened' I thought very shocked .