PART 2

Harry's POV
I arrived at my dorm and was immediately hugged by Ginny. Now let me get this out of the way before it causes trouble..Ginny is not anything to me not even a friend ,see after I told her I'm not interested in her a while ago.. She went crying to brother dearest and said brother threatened to end our friendship if I don't date the sister and I was like "Bitch you better check yourself, you think I'm gonna sacrifice my happiness for you? Well you wrong Ronald " the nerve the guy had though. Moving on. I pushed her off me. "what are you doing? " I asked calmly. "I was so worried about you Harry you could have died without asking me on a date. Just know when you ask that answer is yes" .i laughed so hard the whole common room thought I was crazy, after I was done laughing I turned to her and said " sorry Ginny but you just not my type " and with that I went to my room to sleep and with sleep came the dream of Severus holding a child singing softly in a room that looked like a nursery and at the door of the room a well built figure stood. I moved closer and felt like I was looking at my self only more mature , at first I thought it was just some one that looked like me until I saw the familiar scare on the guys forehead ,just as I was trying to process this , was woken up very rudely by none other than Ronald pain in my asshole Weasly, not even piles causes as much pain as this idiot. The idiot was red with anger shouting about how I don't deserve to sleep in since everyone is awake because of what I did to Ginny and how I shouldn't have embarrassed her like that cause she is now crying. When he was done I got up went to the bathroom took my shower did my business,dressed and made my way to the great hall for breakfast as I walked in all eyes were on me I just stopped and raise an eyebrow . The students in my house were looking at me with tired but angry eyes. I just walked to the table and since they didn't make space I sat near the 4th years and took a bite out of my toast I noticed that the hall was still quiet I don't think the other houses knew why my house was angry at me they just wanted some juicy gossip and Ron was going to give it to them cause I could see him walking towards me . He started singing the same song like a broken record until he said " go apologize to Ginny and date her and the whole house will for give you " , at the professor's table I saw Snape stiffen a bit. " so you want me to go apologize to your sister for not being my type and date her as an apology to people who did not think to use a silencing spell? " I asked and the idiot nodded in response and I replied with a simple "nope " emphasizing the 'p' I got up took an apple and a banana from the table I downed my pumpkin juice and made my way to the Slytherins table and straight to Draco and asked" we still on for tonight ?" he nodded. " OK owl me the details " with that I left the hall to check on my sleepover stuff. If I want Severus to be mine I need a strategy and Draco will help me without a doubt. I made my way to where the door of the ROR is supposed to be and started pacing back and forth thinking sleepover with Draco and with that a door appeared ,I walked in and was surprised at how classic but so me and Draco the place looked.. It had sofas, blankets ,a TV, movies and even snacks like loads of snacks. After doing a mental checklist ,I felt a bit tired you know with Ron being what he is and all. So I decided to take a nap that ended with me sleeping until 16:00 . As I woke up I noticed an owl staring at me ,I then untied the letter and gave the owl a treat and watched it go out a window I hadn't seen. The letter read I'll be at the ROR at 17:00. With that in mind I put the blankets in front of the TV and put the snacks within reach, by the time I was done with everything including freshening up it was 17:00 and just in time Draco walked in. He walked straight to the blankets and sat down. " so.. " I said lamely. "don't get awkward with me come sit down we will talk when you ready" .after hours of meaningless talking and movies. "OK so how did you know that you are gay" I asked. "well pansy was being all touchy and all in our second year and I didn't like it but then this other time Ron was behind me when we were in herbology and everyone was straining to see the small plant the professor was talking about so I could feel him and oh it felt so good plus it didn't help that he smelt like sweets and pancakes.. And I could feel his developing muscles since that's  the year he started playing for your house team...ugh I'm having a hard on just thinking about him". I just sat there like a zombie cause I mean Draco Malfoy has a crush on Ronald "pain in my ass" Weasley ."uuh Draco you have a crush on Ron "."no silly" I breathed a sigh of relief and then he said "I'm in love with him" and the smile on his face confirmed it."Ow Harry you have to get him to notice me, I've tried but he only thinks of me as a spoilt slytherin but I'm not I even learnt how to cook for him, I know how he likes food, have you seen how cute he is when his cheeks are full of food ,I just want him to be my Ron "he said finishing of his sentence with a sad whisper .'well there goes my chance of getting rid of Ron ' I thought bitterly .now I have to help cause I'm that kind of guy .