PART 16

GINNY'S POV

As people start leaving I decide to ask Hermione to stay with her ,cause I know Draco is up to something and I so do not want to hear them go at it or just think of it , silencing spell or not . She agrees and I take tomorrow's  outfit ,my pjs and toiletries. we walk  through this weird looking passage way that I've  never seen. " So I  kind of have my own place within the school " Hermione says opening a door and ow shit this place is exceptional. I just stand there wide eyed , thinking about all the possibilities that could afford her with such an abode . " take a seat would you like something to drink?. it is a bit early to go to bed  .". " Yes please, may I have hot chocolate? "." Of course . Dorah! " I hear a pop and see a well dressed house elf " how can I help miss?" She asks ." Can we have two of your best hot chocolates please" Hermione says with smile." So why do you have an apartment in school" ." Well you know how I'm always busy ?. Not a lot of people know ,but I'm on the school board and school council. I've had this place for a while and since we've been so busy this year I decided to actually use it as to not rise suspicion for not following curfew . And although the headmistress is giving us free reign of the castle I don't want to test her limits.  " . And there goes my mob boss' daughter theory ." Wow . That's a lot of responsibility, you lucky you already have a great job though" ." Nope I'm done with this after the year.  I want a simple life and this job ain't it , all the meetings , the parents , plus I've been thinking about the younger kids school thing and with the connections I have plus my degree in literacy .I wouldn't mind helping the plan along and working there .". I think I'm in love . *internal sigh*. 'Control yourself child '  I remind myself .Dorah pops back in and hands us our hot chocolate and Hermione summons some blankets, we just sit there and talk for the rest of the night until we had to call it a night.  I slept in the guest room sadly .

-------------------------------------------

I woke up and got ready for yet another day of trial and I bet I'm gonna be testifying.  I'm really not up for it but anything to get those people to Azkaban.  Hermione told me she'd have to go earlier so I walk to the headmistress' office alone . I find the others when I get there and we floo to the ministry . We head to our " room" as we've  dubbed it .  Ron and harry get something to eat or drink.The rest of us just take a seat " So Gin how was your night ?" Draco asks wiggling his eyebrows  . Like put me on the spot why don't you.  " not as good as yours I bet " I say.  " ooh girl you really don't wanna know . Between me and y'all ,my boo bear has magic fingers . " ." And that is why I left with Hermione. I really hope you use protection cause wow " . "  ow shit , RON " . Ron runs towards us ." Whats wrong babe? ". "We didn't use protection charms like ever " . Rons eyes go wide ." Goodmorning to you all . Please make your way to the court room and take your seats ,the trial will commence in a few minutes "the voice cuts Ron off as he was about to probably freak out . We go to the court room and take our seats . I look up and see Hermione and some older people sitting on a balcony of some sort .She winks at me and of course I blushed it's just a given , an angel just winked at me ,doesn't that happen when a baby laughes for the first time or something?. " goodday to you all .shall we begin ?"madam minister asks rhetorically of course. " alrighty then . Our first witness today is Severus Snape .He has asked that should he be questioned his dom be with him". Harry and Sev walk to the platform and sit. " I'm Severus and this is my dom Harry Potter" .some people look happy, some worried, some shocked and some disgusted. A woman who looked really disgusted stood up really quick and was about to talk. " bitch you better sit down or get out , no one has time for your shit " .obviously Draco is the only one that would say that , plus between you and me its the hormones . The woman opened her mouth again and I found myself irritated so I cast a silencing charm on her and the minister told an aurora to take her out . Moving on . " ok . Severus please tell us about what you went through in the hands of the accused" .they say the oath . "I grew up in a good home , much to the displeasure of Dumbledore.  You see when my father lay a hand on my mother for the first time, she waited for him to go to the bar he frequented the next day and
Magically packed our belongings and we were gone never seen in that part of town again . We lived in a small village in Scotland.my mother worked at a bakery and we had everything we needed . She had told me all about hogwarts and the wizarding world, we visited hogsmead a lot . First year I made friends with Lily , Narcissa , James , and Bella . We continued to be friends until seventh year . Everything gets fuzzy when i think of this time period but I'll say what I remember. Dumbledore called me to his office one day and offered me a lemon drop , I took it not wanting to be rude .after eating the horrible sweet. He told me he wanted to recruit  me as a spy and that I should get a mark . All I did was agree. like I was compelled to .  James and Lily told all of us they were expecting but had to go into hiding. We didn't get why but agreed cause it was for their safety as they said . We didn't hear from them for a year , by this time Cissa was forcibly married to Lucius and Bella had gone crazy at the thought of the man she loves marrying her own sister.  There was a new dark lord and I was to "act my part" , so Dumbledore put glamours on me , I only found out recently that it wasn't only a glamour but a soul sucking personality changer. I don't know why I kept it on even after the dark Lord was defeated by a one year old Harry, maybe it's because Dumbledore was convinced that the dark lord will return. I was forced to bully children putting them in constant fear of school , a place that was supposed to be a safe haven , was a draining experience for them . It was Harry who saved me from Dumbledore after we had gone to him concerning my wanting to leave hogwarts . He had pulled his wand out aiming it at us , but Harry was faster as he bound and stunned him , informed the authorities and having them send him away. There are somethings I don't remember like where my mom is , what happened to Bella and I think I have sibling(s) but I ..I just don't know " by this time Severus is in tears and he is not the only one . " I'm sorry for the grief you went through at the hands of who we all thought of as a good wizard. You will have any department's help in getting the answers you seek , Thank you both you may take your seats .Ginevra Molly Weasley  will be our next witness." . 'And she has no Dom so she's gonna come down here alone.Shut up sadness let joy do all the talking' I swear I'm going mad.