PART 18

HARRY'S POV

At first I thought this whole karaoke thing was ridiculous but it's turned out great and it's a chance for us to relax after such an emotional and tense day . Neville gets on stage a bit nervous compared to the previous two but Neville is a shy dude so I get it. Taking a breath he smiles and begins Ed Sheeran's hearts don't break around here . Eyes locked on Luna like she's the only thing that matters , he couldn't have picked a more perfect song to describe his love for her and he does have that hoarse cowboyish kinda voice making him sound really good . I hope I can sing as well,cause I don't even know what I'm gonna sing ." Phew Neville everybody , y'all can sing hot damn. And now the one the only harry potter " Ginny says . What's wrong with this girl she's not a game show host .' Out here playing pretend , get out the rabbit hole alice  '.I stand up and slowly make my way to the stage . I'm gonna sing to my kitten , for he has my heart  and soul .I shall never let him go . I am the blood to his veins as he is the beating of my heart . Made as one in the place where people are made , souls seperated in the beginning of time and now we have found each other. My heart my love my..." oh for fucks sake Harry sing and stop day dreaming " Ginny screams at me . " pardon me madam for my mind was else were" . " and your talking  like that because?." She asks in annoyance. " uhh . So to the singing we go ".  I clear my throat and begin . Kiss me by Ed Sheeran . My song ends with my kitten crying and smiling I walk to him and put him on  my lap as I sit down. The others clap and Ron is making the most noise probably cause we sang his cousins songs , I mean when a person  is good at experiencing my feelings more than I am they deserve fame .give credit where credit is due .  " I didn't know you had it in you Harry." Ginny says with a wink . I've had multiple concerts in the bathroom so a duh. I see Hermione trying to escape but Ginny sees her and they make eye contact. I say it all the time DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT issa trap .Ginny did the puppy dog eyes and Hermione was hypnotized.Ron and I chuckled cause we know she is whipped and they are not even dating yet .Imagine being whipped hahaha hilarious.  ' ooh Sev wants me to feed him some chips. His hands are so tired . Poor kitten ' ." Ok fine I'll sing ".she sings Sunflower by Harry Styles  and surprises us all by taking Ginny's hand and dancing with her as she sings . Ginny  is as red as the Hogwarts train but nothing can take that grin from her face . The song ends Hermione bows and goes to her seat . " Wow . I mean uh yay Hermione. Anywho Ron you next . " . " I felt the love wash over me Gin , really I did" Ron says sarcastically as he walks to the stage . He sing adore you by Harry Styles . I should have guessed , cause Ron is obsessed with Harry Styles and has gotten draco to like him aswell so thats that. We clap for him and Draco jumps on him , and practically humps him . " slow down horsey " I say . He flips me off with a pout . " Ron you have done me proud, " Ginny says seriously.
Weird girl that Ginny is . " since Sev asked to go last I will be next ".I wonder why .she does a perfect cover of when the party's over by Billie Eilish. "...I could lie say I like it like that" . We stand up and whistle, clap and in Hermione's case drag Ginny to the corner and snog her senseless.  They come back after a few minutes ." Uh. Ok now its Sev's turn and he's asked us to try and guess what he is talking about" she didn't even fix her hair .my kitten gets up shakily and sits close to the mic on the stage. " Snowflake I catch you tonight ...." he continues singing Snowflake by Sia with his eyes clsed and a small smile on his lips. Beauty at it's finest . He finishes and opens his eyes . " omg ,omg really? are you really ? " Draco and Ginny along with Luna  go to Sev and jump up and down screaming . I look at Ron and he is as surprised as me .what the heck is going on? . Ok lemme think of the lyrics of this song

Ok I  know Draco Sev and Ginny are obsessed with this album , since I'd caught them on more than one occasion listening to it and I know this song in particular as it's  my kitten's favorite as I've  seen him dancing around the kitchen hands on his tummy with a light smile gracing his lips .I always thought about him pregnant when i saw him like that . Wait , is he pregnant . My eyes trail his body and stop at his abdomen were his hands are .I mean the song makes more sense when you think of it as a song for your child .I look at them again and Luna is throwing flower patals around and twirling around him . They all start doing it with Sev in the middle dancing . If this is true , I'm a fucken father . Harry-o is a daddy-o, I have dad jokes already . Sev looks at me and grins . I stand up carefully and slowly walk towards him , I will not be falling thank you very much . I take my kitten in my arms tears forming as I realise that my other half is carrying my baby , our baby , our dream ." Are you happy ?" Sev asks shyly.  " more than you'll ever know kitten " I reply with as much of a firm voice as I can manage. I'm  going to be a dad . My family is growing . I pick my kitten up and sit down with him on my lap . The others mess around with the karaoke machine . They sing and dance Ginny and Hermione sneak off. I guess they couldn't wait for the date .I watch as my friends laugh and enjoy themselves . I look at Sev and find him looking at me . I kiss him all over the face expressing my love for him . He giggles and yawns , curling into himself, he sleeps right on my lap , and I just can't look anywhere but at him , I am truly blessed. " Talk about whipped" Ron chuckles at me . " Boo bear , my feet are killing me " Draco walks to Ron with his arms raised.  Ron lights up and picks Draco up telling him about a massage . Whose the cream  now Ron? . I stand up carefully and walk to our room with Sev in my arms. For I am now the father the son and the husband( working on that ) . I shall rule the kingdom and bring those lost, back to us ." Open sesame " I say the password and we in.