PART 24

GINNY'S POV

I lay my head on my brothers lap as he and Draco try to get me to stop crying . I just told them about mine and Hermione's situation and I just can't stop thinking of how miserable I'm gonna be without her .

" let's watch a movie Ron can get us some snacks and we'll have a junk food day. You can pick the movie "Dray says

" Ok let's watch some action .I want to see people get shot . "

" How about taken?"

" yes "

The movie starts and I forget about my problems for a while , soon Harry and Sev join us . A while later I find myself waiting for Hermione to join us . I can't even spend a day without her , how am I gonna spend a lifetime.

maybe i'll buy a cat.

" I'm going to take a nap " I say as I feel my eyes water at the thought of my Angel cause that's what she'll always be

" alright Gin. We'll be here when you wake up " Sev says

I walk to my room and cry myself to sleep with Sam Smith playing in my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You can't just budge into her bedroom " I hear Ron say as I am woken by a commotion outside my door .

"Watch me !" I hear a deep voice growl before my door is thrown open and a very angry Hermione walks in  .

Her eyes soften when she sees I'm awake . She walks straight to me picks me up and sits on my bed with me on her lap .

" Mate " she growls whilst kissing my neck

" uh.. what's going on ?" Ron asks from my door .Hermione growls at him

I just woke up bruh .

" You tried to stop her from getting to her mate so she tossed you like a bitch . A duh. Now give them some privacy before you become her snack  " draco says holding a bowl of watermelons. They close the door and walk away

" if this is a dream. You dream Gods are cruel" I say to myself

" If this is a dream I'm never waking up baby girl "

" Am I really your mate , like your wolf or something agrees ? "

" yes my wolf ,Jade ,is the one that led me here. I'm so happy you are my mate baby girl cause I couldn't imagine myself without you, now are you going to show me how happy you are to see me ?"

" we are not leaving the room for the day . " I say straddling her and slowly taking of my shirt .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEVERUS'S POV

The amount of drama we are surrounded with in our lives is so much ,we are just so constantly entertained . I seriously hope we don't have anymore surprises from now on until Dumbledore's trial .

"bitch you better zone right back to my story . " Draco's loud voice snaps me out of my thoughts .

"ok ok I'm listening "

" So as I was saying . your mom and my aunt sent a letter . apparently Roger has been telling people that he is the princess ,even at the muggle school he goes to , so then this other girl at the school was like "you mean you're a prince cause you are a boy ,don't be stupid" and Roger was like "and you nasty ,but you don't see anyone stating the obvious now run along peasant your highness has spoken " . I swear Sev that child is so me , like I would totally give anything to be his age and go around telling people off. sigh"

There are so many things wrong with his last statement I can't even process it .Arthur walks in as I was about to think of what to say .he is followed by the other Blacks . 

"hey , guys we came to check up on Ginny, Ron sent us letters about an hour ago " Arthur says 

"you can wait for her but i doubt she will come out today though . BOO BEAR YOUR BROTHERS AND DADS ARE HERE DO YOU MIND BRINGING THE CAKE AND TEA !" Draco suddenly yells . The Blacks look at him like he is crazy .

" What ? he said no moving , I had some pains this morning .besides check this out . NEVERMIND I'LL GET THEM " he then whispers"1,2 and 3"

Ron comes running into the room " No moving darling, I'll get everything .do you want your watermelon and pickle salad ?" the brothers laugh and Ron just looks at them confused 

" yes please babe but i'm staying put only cause i'm tired .Sev would you like anything?"

"peanut butter and pickle sandwich coming up " Harry shouts from the kitchen .

he knows me so well .

" how are the mini yous doing ?" Arthur asks beaming at the thought of babies.

"Me and pickle have been good besides the pain earlier we have been great . Ron really does take care of us , he is gonna make such a great father and it just makes me so happy that I have all of this . I'm not crying it's the hormones so it doesn't count " Draco says in a mixture of emotions .

The thing about draco is he is crazy yes and there is nothing wrong with that , but what a lot of people don't know is that he has wanted a big family from a young age , I don't think he thought it would happen and  now he has aunts, uncles ,brothers sisters ,nieces ,nephews, a fiance and a baby on a way . I can understand the emotion behind his words cause at the end of the day I want the same things and It's overwhelmingly joyful.

"Harry and I can't wait for our little snowflake. And Harry has also been a great partner to me and an amazing father as well ." I say giving Draco time to compose himself .

" I have some nom noms for my babe and my baby " Harry says coming into the room with a plate of sandwiches.

The others look at him weirdly .

" It is best I practice for our heir . For they will also need some entertainment as well as feeding " Harry says in his "Sherlock Holmes" voice.

" Love, you are speaking with your thought voice again" I say trying not to laugh at everyones expression.

Harry has this weird thing of pretending he speaks a certain way in his thoughts but he sometimes forgets to voice his thoughts in his normal voice. We laugh and Ron walks in with the tea and cake and places them on the table .

" So why did you say Ginny won't be out of her room for the day ?" Charlie asks 

" cause she's with a crazy wolf in her bedroom , she almost killed me you know?" Ron answers with a pout .

" Ron you are so dramatic " harry says chuckling .The Blacks look confused again .

Shame maybe they should live here ... as I thought it I knew it was wrong . Imagine a house full of these grown ass men . I'm just thankful harry is as much of a neat freak as i am or i swear i'd be crying everyday .

" wait a wolf ?."percy asks 

Hermione and Ginny appear at the door way as we go to answer.

"We will see you in 3 days max , oh hey guys ,hey dads . Ron ,Jade is still mad at you so stay put. let us love and leave you " Ginny says quickly as they walk to the door .

"wait Gin " Percy goes to touch her but is stopped by a growl from Hermione . she then drags Ginny out of the room with Ginny giggling.

"I'LL WRITE YOU GUYS . " The Blacks look stunned again for the 477 time since they came here

" you guys should live here , we see crazy shit like that all the time " Draco says sipping his tea.