PART 25

DRACO'S POV

I wake up to music playing in our room . I look around sleepily only to see Ron shaking his ass to an Ed Sheeran song .

" why ? " I ask cause Ron is really not the type to do this.

What if he is potioned or worse cursed .

" Babe go get ready , don't you remember what day it is ?"

Ok, brain do your magic . It's not his birthday or my birthday , it's not Valentine's day, we don't have plans for a date . Ow my God am I getting married? , wait when did I plan the wedding ?, do I even have my tuxedress? , am I still dreaming ?.

" babe breath , that's it . You know  it's Dumbledore's sentencing today , right? . "  I take a deep breath and calm down .

" Boo Bear , Don't do that ever again I almost had a panic attack . Now let me get ready . ~ Cause the devil is going ... To jail ~ or to his death which ever the minister sees fit ~ but justice will be served ~ "

" Now you know why I'm soo happy " he takes my hand and gets me out of bed ,but instead of letting me go he wraps his hands around me and sways to the music and I relax in his arms .

" I thought I had to get ready "

" It's still early plus I want to dance with my Queen "

" I love you Boo Bear , but you really don't have timing . A certain pickle named child is sitting on my bladder . To think that its been 7 months already and Dumbledore is only now getting charged , good thing the minister didn't allow any bail for him . Now I'm going to pee .Don't you dare move from there ."

" anything for you my Queen " he says bowing in my direction .

Stupid Boo Bear making me blush

I quickly do my business and waddle to his side , just in time for his favourite song .

~ every night I'll kiss you , you'll say in my ear
Oh we're in love aren't we
Hands in your hair , fingers and thumbs baby
I feel safe when you holding me near
Love the way that you conquer your fear
You know hearts don't break around here ...~

When the song ends , we decide to get breakfast and  get ready . ~Cause the deeeevilll is going  ..toooo jailll ~

We meet up with the others . And I  gotta say we are looking gooood . Sev has on a black pregnancy robe that's to die for . Ginny has on a dark red robe that curves around her bump perfectly . I'm wearing a blood red robe and I have a white flower crown on my head cause I'm dramatic that way . I'm not gonna talk about the guys cause they are all wearing suits . Hermione is one of the guys so that's that .

We get to our 'room' for hopefully the last time . And Ginny ,Sev and I sit together rubbing each others bumps cause you know,  BEST FRIENDS.

" Goodmorning to you all, the sentencing of Albus Dumbledore will start in 10 minutes if you would please take your seats ."

" ~ cause the deviiilll is goiiiing ... to jaaaail~ , and jazz hands "

" You've been singing that since you woke up , haven't you ? " Sev asks in his usual quiet but sarcastic voice , like how is he still cute .

" yes , yes I have "

We walk to the courtroom and take our seats.

" Goodday to you all . The sentencing of Albus Dumbledore will begin " the minister says .

Dumbledore is dragged in to the court room , he looks ok for a guy who has been in custody for about 8 months .

" Dumbledore you are brought here on charges of : Theft , kidnapping , the use of unforgivables , the cursing of minors , illegal use of potions , conspiracy to endanger minors , conspiracy to rape ...

How do you plead ? "

" Not Guilty "

" administer the truth potion "
The minister started asking Dumbledore about everything he was accused off and Dumbledore's answers only confirmed what we all knew and that is this man is evil . But what made me turn in my chair was the next question.

" who were your willing accomplices? "

" Lucius Malfoy was to help turn his son in to the next dark lord , the boy turned out to not only be powerful but flamboyant and as gay as gay can be  . He could never have been like Tom Riddle the previous dark lord that I made. So Lucius helped me and Molly in our venture for power, but since Tom never came back we had to change plans "

" If I may minister. " Harry says stopping Dumbledore from his rant about mwa.
" Tom Riddle did come back , after his death at my hands apparently.  He came back but he came back without the influence of Dumbledore in him . Realizing that no one would believe that he was under a " war hero's " evil influence, he went into hiding changing his name a bit and getting married. You guys may know him as Tomimah . He and his husband own  , Greyback's cafe ."

" You mean the Tomimah that bakes rainbow cookies and always says " yes child" flipping his hair, that was the Dark Lord? . Have you no shame Dumbledore that's like the sweetest person alive if sugar was a person , they would go to Tomimah and ask him how to be sweet . " I say looking the beast right in the eyes .

" Well that does it then Dumbledore, even I agree that tomimah is the best  . Now does anyone have anything to say in Dumbledore's defence?"

" That truth potion is telling him to lie , the greatest wizard of all time could never do such . Even to low lives like them" a nasty looking man says .

" You again , I thought I warned you and as you can see I have nothing on my lap this time . Insult my family one more time and you'll be missing a few surgically removed ribs . " Harry says with an angered voice .

" I...I'm not scared of you and your herd of red heads . I like the girl though. "

Ow snap , someone hold the wolf back .

A loud growl shut everyone up. I blinked and the idiot guy had Hermione's hand rapped around his neck . I look at the minister and he looks tired as fuck but a little too entertained.

" You Dare Talk About My Mate Like That . TAKE THIS FILTH OUT , I'LL DEAL WITH HIM LATER " with that said Hermione throws him to the side and goes to Ginny, they go out a bit to help Hermione calm down .

" And that wizarding world is what happens when a werewolves mate is threatened or disrespected.  She also has every right to to what she pleases with him . These laws have been hidden from our world by those who had authority , otherwise you wouldn't all be suprised . Today is not only Dumbledore's sentencing but also the beginning of a better wizarding world with that said . Dumbledore will be stripped of his magic , his want will be snapped and he will serve a life sentence in Azkaban.you will get the opportunity to see those you harmed continue with there lives in joyful bliss . Goodday to you all. "

Daymn I need a popcorn spell in my life . Speaking of popcorn ...

" Babe I feel like eating chicken and potato wages . " I tell Ron as we walk out of the court room and meet up with the others .

" Babe Dumbledore was just sentenced and you thinking of chucken . ?"

" I eat when I'm happy ." In all honesty I'm happy that this part of our lives is over .

" yeah I get you , I feel like granadilla cake . Let's get home quick and celebrate with food . I bet you also want creamy spinach and Chutney beetroot . "

" Boo Bear stop talking or I'll want even more things . Guys Sorry we have to leave so early but BBQ at our place tomorrow, you all better be there . A bye "

" Home sweet home.  Ron get the food , Im getting the movie set up and I'll come help you heat everything up ."

"Ok babe, good thing you always cook extra food incase someone comes , imagine if we didn'thave leftovers. "

" ow The Horror I can't even think about that , pickle is hungry . "

Let's eat the shit out of this food .