PART 3

Harry's POV

" It's ok draco I'll try my best to help but I don't even know if Ron is gay but I'll find out everything I can "I said to the almost panicked blonde. " thank you Harry I know we only just became friends but I've know you like forever and I actually like being more of a friend than an enemy, sooo..operation get Severus to confess his feelings for you is a go ". " what do you mean confess ??" . "I mean he likes you. Did you not see the glare he sent to me today  in the great hall.. Ow yeah that's right you walked out after making it seem like we are going to a date " . Severus likes me wow that's a wow. " OK so how do we do this "  ." so what we do is........ " . With that we laid out a plan and went to sleep hours later..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sunday morning flew by quick with me and Draco spending time in the ROR getting to know each other more. Soon Monday morning was upon us. I walked in class and went straight to my table where Draco was already sitting after greeting him and having a little chat I noticed that Ron was looking at us with what I could only believe in jealousy and sadness but I could be wrong. Snape then chose that moment to walk in. The class was a disaster from the beginning , we knew we were in trouble since Snape was not in a good mood . He then decided I would get a detention which I was OK with I mean same room with Severus Snape on a Saturday I mean like hello wet dream vibes. As soon as the last class was over I went to my room I had Hermione give me one of her truth potions from her secret stash and had trimzy the house elf  make some homemade sweets and mix it in. So I'm now back in my room sweets in hand. I put them on Ron's bed and went to mine. Ron came in a few minutes later and behind him Neville followed. " I wonder who gave me these " Ron said as he started eating them when he was done I called him over. "what? " he asked angrily. " Neville do you mind giving us a minute " . " not at all Harry just please no fighting "  I nodded at that immediately after he left I put a silencing  and a locking charm on the room and door respectively. " Ron are you gay " ." n.. Yes I am.. What did you do to me?!! " . " I gave you a truth potion " . " please Harry I didn't want to be mean if someone else finds out I'll be disowned, Fred and George were already disowned that's why they have an apartment on top of their joke shop but they have each other I won't have anyone and Ginny has been blackmailing me with this please don't ruin me I just don't know where I'll go if this got out " . To say I was shocked is an understatement . " do you like someone? " he nodded. "who? " he looked at me with jealousy and said " Draco Malfoy " ." OK wow that was easy, for how long??"." since second year, when he unintentionally leaned back on me and I just wanted to hold him in my arms " . " would you like a chance to talk to him and tell him " . His eyes widened. " wait aren't you a thing and he would never want me " ." no we are not we are just good friends and you would be surprised about what Draco thinks of you " . " OK I'll talk to him " he said with a tone of determination. " OK tomorrow ROR at 17:00 , until you are ready you can act upset in front of Ginny" . " thank you Harry for understanding " . " anytime man" . He then stood up and walked out after unlocking the door , I know the truth potion had already worn out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

It's Tuesday and today Ron and Draco are going to talk. Draco was so nervous but excited when I told him Ron wants to talk to him. I just walked him to the ROR and Ron was already in there I then left them to talk.

Draco's POV

Words can't describe what my insides are doing right now as I walk further into the ROR. " I wasn't sure you would come, you know with me being me and all" Ron said. " what do you mean?" ."me being so aggressive and mean all the time, you have to know though, its all an act that's why I asked you to come here I.. I wanted to tell you something." ."Why me though is it something I did or said?  Did I hurt you?  I know I can be insensitive sometimes but it's also just an act I don't mean it I just want you to notice me that's all " I said looking down teary-eyed  waiting for him to laugh at me. I then felt a gentle but strong hand on my cheek wiping away a tear I didn't know escaped, I looked up and into his eyes they held so much love and sadness.  " I'm sorry for not showing you that I notice you, I'm sorry for taking my time and not telling you sooner I don't know what you see in me Draco but I know that I love you I've loved you for the longest time, you are the reason I wake up everyday. Draco you may think I'm lying when I say that but I have nothing. Those I call family force me to be what I'm not after I told them I'm gay they threatened to disown me, I don't care about me though , just kept my mouth shut so that I can get to see you everyday. At least now I can live on the streets knowing that I told the one who holds my heart exactly how I feel " ." Ow Ron I love you so much your smell calms me,  your voice relaxes me I have also loved you for as long as I can remember I can't let you live alone on the streets Ron, I have everything but without you I'm nothing , I rather live with you on the streets than in luxury without you by my side ,if you don't want to live with me at my house than I'll live with you on the streets. I've only just got you I'm never letting you go. I've got a small family home in a quiet village. I want you to stay with me you can work part time in the village I know you would want to repay me even though it'll be our house Ron I want to spend my life with you " . With that Ron leaned in and placed a short but sweet kiss on my lips with tears running down both our cheeks.