PART 5

Harry's POV

This whole week has been a roller coaster. Snape had been acting some type of way it's just unSnape-ish he sometimes gives Ron and Draco longing glances and when ever he looks at me he has this weird expression on his face. Thankfully it's Saturday night and I'm going to his office to serve my detention but that's not gonna happen because I'm tired of playing games I'm going to force Snape to talk even if it has nothing to do with me I don't care I just want to know what's wrong with him. I walk into the class and see him grading papers, he looks so out of it he looks up and tells me to sit on the chair in front of his desk,  he stands up and tries to make his way to the bookshelf on the other side of the room ,that's when I see him swaying a bit ,next thing I know he is about to fall. I move as fast as I can and catch him. I look at him only to see that he has fainted. I pick him up swiftly and note how light he is I walk to his quarters through the door behind his desk I lay him on the sofa and send a message to Poppy the school healer. I glance at Severus only to note how small and feminine he looks he also looks very tired and judging from the bags under his eyes he hasn't been sleeping. The fireplace in his quarters lights up poppy, Dumbledore and Minerva step out. They ask what happened  and I tell them. After poppy checked him. She turned to us with worried eyes." when last did you have visions about Severus " she asked me. "Last week Sunday ". " he hadn't been sleeping  since then the exhaustion from that plus the fact that he has had glamour charm on for a very long time caused him to faint , he will need monitoring from now on and he will need to stay in his quarters for a week in order for him to get well soon" . " I'll stay with him I'll get Ron and Draco to get me my school work whilst I'm taking care of him" . " I don't think that's a good idea Harry " Minerva said. " well I'm gonna stay anyways so whats the use of looking for someone else whilst I'll  be here " I said ." but you can't possibly  want to stay with him " . " why not. " ." you hate each other all you'll do is fight  and he won't get well. " ." well that's highly unlikely " I said with no explanation at their confused faces. I then picked  Snape up from the sofa and took him to his room ,which was the only bedroom in his quarters and lay him down, I heard the fireplace come to life and then silence. I look at Snape and tuck a stray long black hair behind his ears. I then magically changed his clothes in to pajamas and did the same with mine. I went out made sure everything is locked ,switched of the lights and went to his room and got into bed next to him and pulled him to my chest, he fit perfectly now that his glamour is down.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up before him the next day and called for Debby the house elf and asked her to bring breakfast a few minutes later Debby popped back in with the breakfast and popped back out. Severus started to stir a while later  ." what are you doing here?  " he slurred out in confusion. He was still weak ,he tried getting up but fell . I helped him sit up so that I can feed him. Good thing I asked Debby to bring soup. " you fainted because you haven't been sleeping and you have been using a lot of your magic to keep the glamour up , I will help you get your strength back ". " why are you helping me, you hate me " ." I don't get why people keep saying I hate you, did I do something to make you think that?  " ." but I've been so mean and angry, I don't know why I've been angry it's just that I'm so lonely and the potion exploded that day and everyday I've been waiting for you to tell the whole school what you saw and its been stressing me " . Wow so sick Snape has no emotional or verbal filter it seems.  " I won't tell anyone its very personal to you now let me feed you so that you can go back to sleep " . I want to hug him close and kiss him but I don't want to take advantage of him. For now he is like a drunk man to me . I fed him his soup and tucked him back in. " you not angry that you were the  man in my desire ? "  he asked sleepily. " no cause you're the man in mine " . I kissed his forehead and let him sleep whilst I went to freshen up in the bathroom. The day went by fast with Snape sleeping and me keeping myself busy with whatever. Later that night a very worried looking Draco followed by Ron came for a visit."how is he ? ,his magic can't be strong enough to hide his status." ." what do you mean?" . " every wizard and witch has one of two statuses 1 being a submissive the other being a dominant, my godfather has been hiding his from everyone, at first I was surprised about you liking him because you are dominant and I thought he was too , but after professor Dumbledore explained what happened I knew what he did. "."wow the wizarding world never ceases to amaze me. " will he be alright?  " ." yes as long as he doesn't hide it anymore he will start gaining his strength back , can I see him " I didn't mind Draco seeing him but I felt possessive when I thought of Ron seeing him so vulnerable. " Ron will stay out here ". I nodded and walked with Draco to the room as Ron set on the sofa ,After he saw his godfather Draco along with Ron went back to their dorms . I went back to the bedroom and saw Severus looking around. He seemed less weak. He just looked at me when he noticed that I was in the room. " can I help you take a bath " . He just nodded and looked away looking embarrassed and ashamed. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. " hey none of that now , I did say I was gonna help you didn't I " he nodded.