PART 22

RON'S POV

Two months, Two freakin fudgen months is the amount  of time it has taken for victims of Dumbledore's manipulations to come forth and testify and there is still more . The day Dumbledore is to be sentenced has been moved six times already because new information from old victims come to light every time. The man has stolen , has killed, has kidnapped and he has destroyed families and unfortunately Hermione was one of the victims. 

Flashback

We all decided to have a chilled day together in mine and Draco's place aka the ROR. We were all done with school and Minnie allowed us to remain at hogwarts until the trials are over .

We gathered in the living room watching movies, chatting, eating  and just discussing the future . We heard a knock on the door and I went to open standing there was Minnie and the Minister .

"Hello Minister , Minnie how can I help you ?" I ask curiously. 

" Good day Mr Black, We are here to speak with Miss Granger " the minister says

I lead them to the living room .They exchange pleasantries and get down to business.

" Miss Granger may we speak in private please . "

" It's ok minister you can talk in front of them they are after all my family"

" Very well then . A very special couple came to the ministry today , as you know we have set aside certain days for people to come and make statements or give us information on Dumbledore's miss deeds , well this couple came with extremely concerning claims . They say that Dumbledore came to them one day claiming to be sent by the minister , the woman had a small child in her hands and Dumbledore had expressed his "concern" for the infant and how they were "unfit" parents , because of what they are. The couple had warned him that they will be informing not only the minister but they will be telling the daily prophet of his mean nature and accusations. After they said this a blinding light had hit them and they woke up with no memory of the child or Dumbledore , but they inform me that they had felt a piece of them missing and their souls cried every night for their child and therefore they have been slowly deteriorating . It was a  week after Dumbledore's arrest that they were released from the memory charm .As you all know no evil goes without consequence and hard and painful sacrifice. Dumbledore does not have enough power to do all the things he has done let alone get away with them just like that , he needed a sacrifice and that sacrifice had to be what matters to him most and that is his magic . The pain of borrowing your magic to another being would have been enough , but since he was imprisoned he couldn't fulfil his end of the bargain as he would need a shrine to do the ritual .The ritualist that gave me this information also mentioned that the shrine is most likely in the forbidden forest. Whatever being he worshipped released his hold on Dumbledore's victims when he did not get the sacrifice, therefore breaking whatever bond they had with Dumbledore . And that's why a lot of people are coming to the ministry to report his doings.  The reason I said special couple is because they are the alpha and luna of a small pack called the Harmonic Moon Pack  . They claim to be your real mother and father, Hermione . "

We all sat there in shock , I looked at Hermione and she looks tired and honestly just frustrated .

" I appreciate you coming to tell me this yourself minister.  I just need time to process everything . Thank you again ." In a daze she takes Ginny's hand and they leave .

" The trial is going to take a few more months at this rate . Not only is Dumbledore getting exposed but also those who worked for him willingly will be charged as well. I will inform you all about the day of his sentencing and only if it's official. goodday , don't worry Minerva I shall see myself out . " he walks out and we are left in silence .

" Don't worry Ginny will help her in anyway she needs . Now let's talk about babies " Minnie says causing Draco and Sev to squeal and get to the talking.

End of flashback

" They will be fine boo bear ,they just need a bit more time to themselves.  Hermione only got the news three days ago you know . " my love says .

" you are right I should stop worrying.  How are you and pickle doing ? " I ask rubbing his tummy .

" I don't eat that much pickles and we are alright but we could use some cuddling before Sev and I go shopping, in the dining room , via owl , because the daddies worry too much "

" We just want you safe babe , plus it's kinda cold out . Lets cuddle shall we " The thought of letting other people see my submissive in his condition really doesn't sit well with me but of course I will not tell him that , what if my possessiveness turns him off .I'll have to talk to Harry about this .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sev and Dray went off to a room in the ROR that we don't know cause apparently harry and I are destructing them. 

"So.."I say to Harry

"what's wrong ?"he asks . see this is why he is one of my best friends

"I don't know what's up with me .I really don't want Draco to go near strangers . When we are with you guys and our very large family ,I don't mind . But when I think of him going shopping ,with all those strangers around him . What if they take them away or they challenge me for him ?"

"I've been having the same thoughts  and I talked to Sev about them .He says it's normal and he himself likes that I feel that way because that shows him I care and he also does not feel the need to go anywhere near strangers ,he says it's completely normal to feel that way and that is why we hardly see pregnant people out and about in the wizarding world. plus no such challenge is aloud anymore"

"So Draco won't feel like I'm suffocating him and all that , you know how independent he is. Do you think being around family will be enough ?"

" i mean we do have a large family ,after a few hours with them even I am enough .In all honesty man , just ask Draco how he feels about it "

"Feel about what?" Draco says walking in with Sev both eating pickles.

"Come on babe let's give them some privacy , plus I'm getting jealous of the pickle " harry says leading Sev out

" Are you done with the shopping . ?" I ask stalling 

" Yes but we just shopped for some baby outfits . I want you to help with everything else .Enough stalling Ron , what's wrong ?"

"The reason why  I didn't want us to go out shopping is because ,I didn't want all those strangers staring at you , seeing that you are pregnant, hurting you or the baby . A lot of things can happen and i don't know how I would live with myself if something happened to the both of you . I didn't tell you because I know how independent you are and i didn't want to seem controlling"

" Boo Bear you know very well that if I wanted to really  go shopping i would have went shopping , i am very convincing . I may be independent but I love you and i love how you always take care of me , but most of all I love our little pickle and I won't put them in danger . Even though I want to show off my baby bump , I only wanna show it off to our family 'cause I do be looking fine though . now that ,that's over with i'm craving smurf houses and toast shaped like phineas' head " he says walking to the kitchen and I follow

" you know you can just say mushrooms and triangle shaped toast "

" where's the fun in that ?"