PART 8

MINERVA'S POV

"state your full name" the minister said to the piece of cow dung in front of us."Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore" said the idiot ."what are/were your intentions with the Potter child" ." To turn him into the perfect weapon ,get him to kill Tom Riddle and then kill him after he got married to Ginny Weasly ,so that we could get his money "."what about one Mr Severus Snape " . "I was to dispose of him  after he had done his part in the war "."how did you plan on doing that?" ."The glamour charm he had on was slowly sucking the life out off him ,he would have eventually been a heartless vessel ,then it would be easy to dispose of him,because then no one would care for the evil man he would have turned into" .I just couldn't believe this monster in front of me, to think of doing such evil to another being is just so cruel .

HARRY'S POV

The only thing keeping me from ripping his head of ,is the beauty sleeping in my hands ."I think i've heard enough i will be going now ,there will be a trial ,in the mean time dumbledore will be held in Azkaban" said the minister .I stood up said my goodbyes and left with my love still resting in my hands .I'm going to have to help him get his full energy back .That's ok because he won't be teaching so we have time .|I walked in to our rooms (yes our rooms because i live here now).I transfigure our clothes to night clothes and get in to bed and with a flick of my wand the wards are set and the lights are off .With my true love in my hands i can ask for nothing but peaceful slumber ,and that is what i got .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Severus has been asleep for a while ,so i decide to call a house elf to bring us food. I then go to him and try to wake him by calling his name softly when that doesn't work. I start kissing him until he responds and obviously he responds and slowly opens his eyes with a shy weak smile gracing his lips ." You have to eat beautiful" he blushes lightly and tries to sit up and i help him . I feed him some soup as that's what the elf brought . When we are both done eating we just relax and he reads a bit before yawning lightly . I take the book and we both get ready for bed .i mean it has been a long day after all.

***************************
DRACO'S POV

Dumbledore is really messed up .The fact that he actually had to sit down and mentally plan all that, is just disturbing and imagine if he got away with it , poor Sev was gonna be a victim of an evil man. "Hey love are you ok ?" asked Ron. "I'm just thinking of what would have happened if he wasn't caught" . " don't worry about the what ifs and be happy he was caught ..I know what will cheer you up ,lets go to the ROR". I smile a bit and agree .

When we get there the room is perfection as always . We decide to have a really lazy day, snacks, games, junk food and Ron was telling me about his friends and how hermione had to go home for a while cause of the death of her aunt  .I really did need this .Ron is the best ,speaking of Ron he has been looking like a chipmunk since we started eating .I think he has a black hole for a stomach. 'If food listened to me and went to my ass I would still be eating ' I  thought .Ron cleared the place up cause you know temptations and stuff. "Remember when we had to change a metal to anything you like" ." Yeah I remember you were so hot all concentraty and stuff" . He laughed " so first of all that's not a word and secondly I made you this" . He pulled out a ring and obviously I was speechless cause wow." It's a promise ring , I promise you to be the best that I can because you make me want to be the best version of myself . I made this ring with my magic because that is all I have and I want a piece of it with you all the time " .

And like the queen I am I gave him my hand and he slipped the ring on

And like the queen I am I gave him my hand and he slipped the ring on . All this happened whilst I had a huge grin on my face looking good and not sobbing at all . Ugg fine I sobbed but like a queen .

----------------------------------------------------'

I woke up feeling content. Like y'all don't even get it . I wake up Ron cause of course we slept in the ROR. We get dressed and we go to the great hall, I go to the slytherin table and he walks to his table.  I sit and obviously my hand flourishes as I put food on my plate. " Is that a ring ? Did weasley give it to you ? I bet it was really cheap ? " . " no its a fucken shoe thats why its on my finger . Ron gave it to me .and if cheap means out of love and beautiful as fuck and not cursed by a pureblood fucker  then yes bitch its cheap as fuck " I say buttering my toast and taking a bite. "Sheesh Draco you didn't have to do her like that " Blaise says . " A bitch could never .see what we not gonna do is pretend I like her" I  say standing up cause Ron waved me over.   I walk to Ron and sit on his lap with  a pout . " whats wrong ?" ." Some idiot in slytherin just saying things about my ring . Don't worry though i told her  I don't want a pureblood curse carrying ring "I said looking at my ring with a smile. " You getting married?  " asked Neville with a shocked face ." Nope , its a promise ring isn't  Ron  romantic" i answered cause Ron was eating ." Ronnikins a romantic "."we've taught you well" .I look towards the voices and see Ron's brothers he looks back too and grins. Ugh can he not be cute for a while ." Hey guys !!" Screamed Ginny. And there goes my good mood . The brothers all look bored as fuck . This girl is a whole bad mood and she's running towards us.