Chapter One

"Come on it'll be fun!"

"I don't want to go Stacy!"

"It's the best club in town and everyone's going tonight, will you go for me?"

I hate it when she does that, I can't say no to her. Her father left them a year ago and her mom is in the hospital now. "Alright I'll go."

"Yay! I'll pick you up at six tomorrow okay."

I sigh. "Okay I'll see you then. don't be late," I said as she pulled out of my driveway.

My parents aren't home yet so I went back up to my room. I sat on my bed for awhile and watched t.v. before I realized I have to look nice tomorrow. I walked over to my closet and started examining my clothes.

I pulled out a purple mini-dress with black lace trim and tried it on. Apparently I've grown a bit since the last time I wore it because if I slid on some jeans I could call it a crop top.

I looked over a few more options and decided I was going to wear my best dark skinny jeans, a glittery black shirt, and my favorite white knee high boots.

I tried on the outfit and looked in the mirror. I don't have the best style but I have to say, I do look good. I changed back into my comfortable clothes and went downstairs.

My parents are back, yay me. "Hi Christina," my mother said almost as if on cue.

"Ugh, hi mom." I said genuinely sarcastic.

"Excuse you, I don't know know who ruined your day, but I'm not about to let you ruin mine." she said almost angrily.

"I'm sorry mom it's just I've spent an hour and a half in my room deciding what to wear tomorrow and I'm tired." I said hoping to lighten her mood.

"Where are you going tomorrow?" she asked. Probably surprised that I actually have plans.

"Well Stacy invited me to a party at this new club and you know I can't tell her no." I said. Remembering her little do it for me.

" That sounds like fun. Cheer up I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Thanks mom."

-

The next morning I woke up and took a shower to get ready for the party. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. My mom made chocolate chip pancakes and I couldn't turn them down. I wound up having three. At least I don't have to worry about food at the party.

When I was finished eating I went back upstairs to my room and changed. I watched t.v. for a while after that. By now it's four o'clock and I decide to straighten my hair and do my makeup. I don't add much, usually just eyeliner and blush when I go to parties. Other than that I stay natural.

I hear Stacy's horn and run downstairs. I grab my black purse off the rack and walked out the door.

Author's note: This is my first fanfic ever so sorry if it's not that good. I promise I'll get better. I hope ur liking it so far.