prolouge

from the first time that i saw you, i knew you were special.
and from then on you've never left my mind.
everyday i discover i love you even more
and in this infinite universe
i will love you to the ends.
-a below average boy

cryus goodman stood at his locker, completely baffled by the note in his hand. 'did someone put this in the wrong locker?' he thought as he scanned over each word carefully. 'are buffy and andi playing a prank on me?'

"whatcha looking at cyrus?" cyrus jumped at the sound of buffy's voice and desperately tried to hide the note behind his back. "let me see." she begged her best friend. buffy was never good with not getting her way. she either got her way, or ignored you until it happened.

cyrus sighed and handed over the note, closing his eyes in defeat. it doesn't take much for him to give in, especially to buffy.

he anxiously waited for buffy to read the note, peaking open one eye to see her reaction. she looked just as confused as cyrus did, so now he definitely knows that this wasn't buffy or andi's doing.

"did you write this?" she hesitantly asked, trying to hold back her laughter.

"no! no, i found it in my locker! i don't know who it's from." cyrus defended, grabbing the note out of buffy's hand and looking at it again. "someone must've put it in the wrong locker." he concluded, but buffy quickly shot that idea down.

"hey cyrus, did you happen to look on the back?" she raised an eyebrow at him, smirking as she watched him slowly realize what was written on the other side.

"to cyrus. what the—"

"looks like you got yourself a secret admirer." buffy folded her arms and leaned against the lockers.

"looks like it."

(a/n: don't worry, the chapters will be longer than this, this was just to give you an idea of what's to come. enjoy! also if you happened to read my jonah version of this before i took it off, sorry but i just feel like this could be more realistic plus i ship tyrus now so it will be more fun for me to write)