.5

"buffy. i'm sorry, that sounds terrible, but i have to go." cyrus said frantically, moving his cursor to the end call button.

"were you even listening to m-" cyrus cut her off by hitting the end button and quickly switched over to the tab with his email on it.

to: nobodyspecial@gmail.com
i'll admit, that was cheesy, but it also made my heart melt. can i have your phone number, mystery boy who's email is quite ironic.
-cyrus

cyrus stared at his computer screen with butterflies erupting in his stomach. this would be the first time he spoke back to his secret admirer and he was completely ecstatic.

without even thinking about it, he hit send and anxious waited for a response, refreshing he page every ten seconds in hopes of a new email.

after what felt like 10 hours, he finally responded after 20 minutes.

to: cyrusgoodman@gmail.com
i'm sorry cyrus, but i don't feel quite comfortable with you having my phone number. that's too easy for you to track back to me. maybe there's something else we can do? also, why is my email ironic?
-nobody special

cyrus smiled at his screen, giggling to himself out of pure admiration and love. he didn't even know this boy, but he was completely head over heels for him.

to: nobodyspecial@gmail.com
snapchat? my user name is cyrusgoodman. add me maybe?

also it's ironic because you're very special to me, so that makes you someone special :))
-cyrus

almost instantly, cyrus got a reply.

to: cyrusgoodman@gmail.com
snapchat will do. i'm just going to make a new account. i'll add you soon, cutie. thanks for calling me special :) that made my whole entire day, you don't even know.
-nobody special

cyrus shut his laptop and picked up his phone from his bedside table, clicking on snapchat seeing that he already had a notification.

of course it wasn't from his secret admirer yet, but it was from no other than jonah beck.

it was a video of him and two small dogs. he was laying down in a field somewhere and they were all over him, licking his face. cryus had to admit, it was absolutely adorable, but his feelings for jonah were long gone. he had a new boy in his life, he just didn't know who he was.

nobodyspecial added you as a friend

cyrus read to himself, instantly clicking add back. he swiped over to the chat and started typing away.

cyrus:
hellooooo :)

nobody:
hi cyrus :)

cyrus:
how are you doing?

nobody:
much better now that i'm taking to you

cyrus:
that's so cute

cyrus:
can i ask you some questions?

nobody:
depends

cyrus:
have i talked to you before? like in person?