Chapter One

Summer POV

"No, no, no, I'll carry that you just go and sit down," Ryan says taking the box out of my hands. I pout staring up into his golden eyes that matched his honey brown hair. His defined jaw led to his pink lips that were in a frown and I sigh. "Baby, I'm pregnant, not contagious," I tell him and he chuckles as we walk into our home.

"True, but the doctor said 'no strenuous activities' and I'm not risking anything. You're carrying my two precious babies," Ryan says and I giggle as he sets the box in the corner of the living room. "Fine, but so I don't feel completely worthless, I'll unpack everything. Probably get our room all pretty," I tell him and he places a kiss to my lips.

"Sounds perfect, I got the heavy lifting now go," he tells me and I chuckle as he pecks me once more and trudges out the house. I walk up the stairs and to our bedroom. Our bare bedroom set on the floor. Ryan still needed to build the bed frame and I already know that's going to take some time. But he wants to be macho man, so I'll let him take care of everything.

Pulling the boxes from the corner, I pull out my clothes. I begin to hang them up in the closet along with Ryan's clothing. I'm glad we finally moved up here. It's been my biggest dream to move to Georgia and not it's finally happening with the man I love. I wonder when I'm going to meet his family, he promised me that when we get settled in the house that's when he would take me over there.

Honestly, I want to meet them right now. I've never met them, not even once. He lived in Miami by himself and always claimed that it was too much work to travel back and forth. I never paid much mind to it because I didn't want him to meet my family either. Our relationship was hidden away from them and it wasn't until one big slip up did they figure it out.

"Baby girl?" Ryan voice interrupts my thoughts and I turn to him. He was looking at me in worry as he slowly steps towards me. "I was calling you, why didn't you answer?" He asks me as he pushes my hair behind my ear. "Oh, I didn't hear you. I was thinking about my family again," I tell him with a sigh as he kisses my forehead.

"Don't worry about them, baby girl. That was all in the past and right now is the present. You and I are still together and we forever will be," Ryan tells me and I lean my head on his chest as his hand rubs my swollen stomach. "How do you always know what to say?" I ask him and he chuckles. "Because that's just me," Ryan tells me and I kiss his jaw.

"Now, do you need any help in here?" He asks pulling away from me. "Yeah, the bed actually being built would be nice. My feet are starting to hurt," I tell him and his eyes go wide. "Baby, why didn't you tell me? Go sit down in the chair, rest, I'll fix the bed as quick as I can," Ryan says pushing into the cushioned chair that was set in the corner. I laugh at him as he rushes to the bed.

I have to be more careful what I say around this boy. "Ryan, they don't hurt that bed. Take your time, I'll go work on the baby room," I tell him and he was in front of me in a flash. "No, you sit here watch me work and relax. We don't need another hospital trip," Ryan reminds me about our last hospital trip that happened because I persisted on not sitting down.

"We don't, but there's a lot to be done. I may be seven months pregnant but I'm not incapable of things," I tell him and he sighs with a nod. "Alright, but you're not building the baby room without me. Go work on the patio or something. The swing set should be up and you could take a rest there when you need too," Ryan explains to me and I kiss him softly before standing up. With his help.

"I promise, I will sit down if it all becomes too much to me," I promise him and his golden eyes smile at me as he kisses my cheek. I then carry myself down the stairs.