Chapter Eleven

Xavier POV

I paced around my room trying to calm myself. Trying to stop myself from running over to Ryan's house and claiming my mate as mine. I yell in pain as I try to keep my wolf from surfacing, falling on all fours. I heave holding him back.

He wanted Summer more than I did. He wanted to mark and love her down so well she would be bed bound.

And like an illusion the more we thought about it the stronger her scent grew in my room.

"Xavier, are you alright?" I hear my father asks.

Through my tears eyes I saw the look of shock on his face before I felt his hands grab my arms and drag me out the room. Who knew holding back lustful urges was so hard?

My dad threw me into the passenger seat of his pick-up truck. He closed the door as I slumped over in pain. Summer. Summer I want you so bad. Ugh, why can't I have you?

The truck begins to move away from the pack house causing Summer scent to slowly, very slowly, fade away. My muscles slowly relax as my chest loosened up and I was able to sit up right in the truck.

"You alright now?" My father asks.

I nod as I try to steady my heart rate. That was more intense than anything I've ever had to go through in life.

"I'm surprised you didn't jump out the window and rush right over," my father jokes.

I let out a humorless chuckle.

"There's no way I could do that to Summer... she's too sweet and pure and I would rather be eaten alive than hurt her in anyway," I confess.

My father glanced at me with shock as I roll my eyes. Not everything is about his 'perfect' Ryan. His stupid Ryan. Hell, who is to say that Ryan didn't do this on purpose?

Witches are everywhere. He could have given up something just to ruin my life as he always have. Ryan has wrecked my life as soon as I could talk. He was a absent-minded devil that loved to make sure I was always at the wrong end of the pole.

"Didn't know you truly felt something for the girl and I'm glad you do, but... I don't think there's a way you can win her heart," my father tells me.

I suck my teeth. "Of course you don't."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"She's in love with your favorite child, of course you wouldn't want her with the disappointment."

It fell silent then. Only the humming of the engine sounded as we avoided looks. I didn't mean to sound rude, but he needs to stop acting like he doesn't always favor Ryan.

"You were never a disappointment to me," my dad whispers.

I had to stop myself from snorting as all my childhood hurt comes hurling at my mind. Memories flooding and I did everything in my power to hold in my tears of sadness.

"The lies you tell, you've never congratulated me for anything, you've never shown you were proud me of, you've never even told me you loved me," I argue.

A look of regret crossed my father's face as he continued down the road. He must've thought none of this would ever affect me, but it left a harsh effect of me hating his guts and disposing my brother. I remember being so depressed as an early teenager and just wanting them both to die.

I take a glance at my father to see his eyes concentrated on the road. I guess he still doesn't care about me, huffing I lean my head against the window and decided to get some rest.

My wolf paws hit the tiled floor as he made his way upstairs. I did not recognize where I am or why I am here, but my wolf easily maneuvered his way through the halls.

Soon, we came upon two thick cedar doors. The doors open and we walk into a bedroom. Only a bed occupied the room and somebody occupied the bed. Transforming, I saw Summer laying there in all her glory.

My eyes feasted upon her body as my lust grew stronger and stronger.

"Don't just stand there werewolf," Summer giggles.

My eyes jump up to hers as she motioned me to come closer. I climbed on the bed as she sat up so our faces could meet.

"Oh, Xavier I wish we could do this in real life," she whispers.

I quickly shush as my nostrils got intoxicated but her smell. I'm going to mark her. No matter what, I got to mark her.

"Let's not talk about that now."

Summer placed her lips onto mine and I groan as I deepen the kiss. She even taste like pomegranate. I just want to kiss her all night.

Summer abruptly pulls away and a whimper leaves my lips.

"I have to go to Ryan," she gasps.

I lean in for a last kiss, but blackness overtook my vision.

I groan as my morning wood aches. I can't believe I've had a dream about Summer for the second time. At least this one was better than the first. My wood throbs and i climb out of bed to take a cold shower. It was way better than the first time.

A/N I had to re-upload this chapter because I did not like how I ended it, so here is the original ending I wanted! Chapter Twelve will come tomorrow, I promise.