i

He stared at the new IG post of bts.bighit. its jimin, sexy looking at the picture.

 its jimin, sexy looking at the picture

Liked by 339, 457 others
bts.bighit: concept photos
4653 comments
7 minutes ago

"Hyung is so sexy" he mutters while he stares at his iPad. He take away his sights in the picture when he have an amazing and great idea.

A bag of diapers.

It was lying in the floor. He puts his iPad gently in the floor and crawled eagerly closer to the bag of diapers.

He started ripping the bag and get just one piece of diaper. Inserting his two legs at the holes in the diapers.

Shooky and Mang were looking at him with puzzled face. Trying to understand what would he do that, why would Chimmy try to wear diapers? Did he pee? Did he missed wearing them? since Chimmy doesn't wear them anyway.

"Look, Chimmy is acting like a baby." Shooky whispered at Mang, and Mang just wiggles his tail and whispers back at Shooky. "Were still babies. I mean, you're a baby too."

"Then whats your age then?" Shooky questioned Mang for that."well... I just know I'm a baby." Mang turned his head on the left where Shooky was standing at the travel bag.

"Crybaby."

Without thinking, Mang just put Shooky in the travel bag without hesitation, and lock him up then he sat at the top of it.

Chimmy reached for the marker and start putting letters at his diaper, its hard for him to write since he's a baby and he wear the diaper before he wrote letters on it.

he is struggling to write them up. He's looking at his diaper and start to write letters on it, its hard because he's looking down, it will not relax his neck so it will hurt for a moment.

"DONEEEEE~!" Chimmy cheers happily, with in the straps of the diaper were written 'Calvin Klein' but instead he wrote "Clvn kln' with mirrored 'C' and upsidedown 'v' and 'u' instead of 'n'

He crawled back to his location before and he picks up his iPad and start posing.

You can see he's surprised and interested by the way he looked amazed and his eyes widened a lot.

"Wow me and hyung were look a like." He cheered very happily. Mesmerizing their pictures, comparing each details of it, but for Chimmy nothing was not copied. For him its very detailed even with the messy letters.

 For him its very detailed even with the messy letters

Liked by bts.bighit and 307, 423 others.
BT21: what are you doing Chimmy??? 🐶❤❤#Chimmy # BT21 #diapers #yellowhoodie
3573 Comments
20 minutes ago

"Who are you copying? And what are you doing as well?" Tata suddenly pops out of no where in front of him making Chimmy slightly shriek.

Chimmy gets a sigh of relief.. " tata, please don't scare me off, its really scares me a lot, you can tap my shoulders instead if you ever wanted to talk to me. In that way, you will get my attention without scaring me."

Tata nods. "Okay, next time ill do that."

"That's good to hear from you, you make me relief." Scrolling his iPad back again.

"Back to the question, what are you doing and who are you copying, you are copying something or someone?"

He started wobbling his arms in front of Chimmy, because, he just can't have his attention... but it end, that has no use.

Tata wanted to cuddle with him today but he seems too busy minding his business. So he just looked at the same thing Chimmy was looking in his iPad."Who is that guy over there?" Tata getting curious all of a sudden.

"He's Jimin hyung, and i like him a lot of times than others think." Saying to tata very proudly.

asking one more question. "Oh, so do you love him?"

"Yeah, i do. I do i love him... But i love you more guys too. I didn't forget all of you to the things i love ever since. That would never change trust me."

"Awww." Giving a big fat warm hug.

"I wish i can meet him personally but... but where could he possibly be?" Chimmy sadly sighs.

"If, i see him... BUT JUST IF EVER.. I Will hug him for you and then hug you back so you will hug him too, but through me." He released his hug. "Is that okay to you?"

"But it's... You aren't jimin and i just, i mean..  It's not that i don't like you,... And don't think about that i don't...." He stopped... Chimmy don't like the thing he will hurt someone through words or physically. Its just because, he just can't hurt.

Tata smiled. "Don't love me? Ahh i didn't think about that. Even if you don't love me i love you, even if I'm not jimin, I'll love you."

"How can you be so sweet? I love all of us." Chimmy smile sweetly.

"I'm not jimin I know, but you can hug him through me. You can feel that jimin hug you too."

"Thank you, i agree, please hug him for me. Thank you for this..."