x

Koya sighed, he's being disappointed again, to them, well not just them but including himself and that is making him tired so much. "Maybe its the time to confront everyone?"

Going out of that hidden dark part, and walking back again normally. It's okay for Koya not to look around to see someone is spying at him, if ever.

"Do i think this much wiser?" Sighing too long but not too loud, only enough himself can hear that.

Placing his little hands on tata's bedroom door and pausing his knuckles to knock at the wood, walking two steps backwards.

Looking down at his toes, hugging his pillow. "No, maybe its not today. What would be the consequences if i tell the truth that tata is gone?"

The hole might get bigger if i moved it more and it would be me the one who caused the problem.

His eyes shot back at the door and staring aggressively "Should i do it so? Or i just leave it like that?"

Ain't truth is the answer in this situation. Lie could help me and them to not care about something , but also will hurt us more. (If they even know that tata was lost.)

I don't want to look foolish, but its okay, at least no one is barking at each others back.

Why do i sound like im so selfish? I love tata and everyone else, but why do i feel 'THEM' needs more help rather than tata?

We should have tata back to us. They need help because they are blue, why they are blue its because tata is not even here. Out of no where to be seen and no even clues left for me to search him.

But what if, tata doesn't like or want to see our faces again because of the incident?

Or If he does thinks that we or me doesn't give him enough attention or love to him.

I'm wondering, how is he?

Where could he be?

How's his life without us by his side?

Is he lonely or sad?

Does he hate us now?

Does he finds a family where he feels more better than us?

There's a saying, 'if you really love or care for the person, you do whats really right, even in his or her view its not.'

Im really messing up with my head, its like debating whether i choose some points that i favor to other side.

LIE V.S. TRUTH who will even win between the two? Is the both points of each other's side are just also the same?

In every solution there are consequences behind it. And i think im blind to see both have consequences.

Or the consequences hide from the best points that can be my solution?

I knew what was the real problems are. And it was me lying at them and lying to myself..

Im fooling me, and im so foolish.

After all, lie will still remains a lie even if we're happy at it or not, but the truth speaks up the truth even it will hurt us to see things that it has been a lie after all.

Section it, table it, separate it, it will be not on the same lane.

"ENOUGH WITH THE DOUBTS KOYA! IT WASN'T HELPING ME AND THEM TO DO SOMETHING!" Though himself.

Throwing his mid soaked pillow on the ground hardly. "Im walking in."

He Stumbled because of the pillow he threw and hit his head on the wall

"Ouch." Grunting not that loud.

Standing up and picks his pillow as he stood up. "Stupid half soaked pillow."

Okay this is really is it.

*knock knock*

Rj inside the room looked so alarmed. "What should i do???"

"Hide? No just reveal. That's not to suspicious if i reveal myself."

Opening up the door and reveals Koya.

"Yes koya?" Asking anxiously at the koala.

"Nothing much."

Crossing his arms." So what is it then? I thought it was so urgent."

Koya saying, "This is really urgent."

"What?" Carelessly saying.

Pointing at the window rapidly. "Its going late and there's no dinner yet."

"Oh didn't checked the time. but lets go." Holding his wrist and walking away.

"What are you doing inside of that room? Something you wanted to care for share?" Sarcastically saying.

Rj Raising his brow suddenly. "Was it bad to go inside my room now? Did it became a policy now? How come i didn't know. Im not updated."

"How come that became your room?"

"Are you complaining to me?"

"No. I just want to say this will never be your room cause that room you have entered was tata's in the first place."

Rj reasoning out. "Okay fine, the room wasn't mine. But can't i go inside of tata's room or the others?"

"You can go and check every room here. anytime you wanted. But ask permission first that's illegal." Sighing tiredly.

"I did ask permission to tata."

Koya removed Rj's grip at his wrist while saying "Oh really." Im not even surprised. You don't know how to hide.

"Yeah. And Now im gonna ask you. Why did you even knocked at the first place?"

"Was it bad now to check if there's someone inside the room?"

"No. But further explanation?"

"You really want more further explanations??"

"Sure, sure, caring is sharing you know."

"The further explanation was, what are you doing inside of that room when tata was gone past few days from now?" Vulgarly speaking the truth.

Koya felt free now, he's not trapped anymore.

"You know? How in the-"

"Not because im asleep i don't know something happening here."

"Should we tell them now?"

A/n: okay first of first of all first of what would i say, sorry and deeply sorry (yeah i mean it, isn't that obvious?) for not updating for too long, because i was really buried in reports.