v

⚠ Warning ⚠: this chapter is field of curse, so if you don't like them (like i do lol😂) skip this chapter and just wait for the next update or you can just re - read the old chapters in your own safety okay?

*start here*

"I WANTWED TWO CWALL FWREAK!" Tata smiles up, proud being himself called freak, even he hadn't encounter the word before in the show.

"You don't have to tell yourself you're a freak tata, its just, no don't say it anymore." Yoongi no no tata, waving his finger. why would he just tell things he doesn't know the meanings? Yoongi thoughts circling in his head.

"Why wouldn't lwet mwe two bwe a fweak yoongi hwyung? Isn't fweak a cwool word?" The curious red shaped tata stated his understanding.

"No it wasn't cool , its just Because its bad?" Yoongi tried his best to explain freak to tata, but it is so hard for him, how can you teach things if you're teaching a alien.

"What is bad?"

"Bad is a fucking joke tata." Yoongi emphasized fucking word in front of tata extending his arms playfully.

"What's fwuaking?" The heart shaped alien in front of him questioned quickly standing up from the floor.

"Don't say it tata anymore." Yoongi repeated his words earlier. Kinda disappointed to the alien cartoon character beside his bed close to yoongi.

"Why hwyung? Because its a fwaking joke?" Tata learned yoongi's words in just a second, quite impressive in learning terms but why curse?

Why was curse was easy to learn?

Why curse was created?

Why was curse fun to learn?

Well, that was really a hella big questionable for a person or an alien who doesn't know how to use that common vulgarities and uncomfortable words, there are some of them very warm hearted and sensitive, you don't want to harm them in that way unconsciously.

"What the?" Yoongi said a bit surprised, since he's a Savage guy, so 50% is, everything is normal in terms of him, but a young character from a cartoon show is like 50% of conscience you gonna be regret teaching curse words to a young person, even tata isn't a person but still he's young so it does counts.

"Ywo swaid fwaking mean is bawd." tata reasoned out to yoongi still smiling, tata was an innocent, he's just learning from yoongi.

"Don't tell the fuck tata!" Being more understanding, and trying not to give it a fuck, to a simple character.

"Fuck?"

"Its the same Thing as fucking!" Yoongi pulls his pillow and hut it on his head.

"Yoongi are you cursing again?! What is happening over there?! Is something's wrong?!" Jin nocked multiple times to yoongi's door.

"I'M THE FUCK OKAY! I WANT TO GET SOME REST! SHUT THE FUCK UP OVER THERE!" yoongi responded unwantedly and acted like he's sleepy, but he doesn't want to respond like that very bad.

"Okay, just continue getting a nap." Jin responded and go away from the door.

"Tata, just don't be loud as F." Yoongi whispers his response, in order not to be caught by someone.

"Oh! Okay i got it! So it has the same meaning?" Tata checking if he was right of his words, shout whispering his sentence.

"Yes! And Why am i explaining this to you?" Yoongi was so puzzled, why all of this started with a single word?

"Because i need to learn what is fuck words and what is not fuck words." Tata reasoned out to yoongi.

Yoongi was speechless, how? How can tata just learn and imitate his curse?"Okay, tata, you are messed up."

"Mwes up?"

"Don't imitate unknown words to describe yourself or to talk someone, its disrespectful. Get it?" Yoongi lowered his head same level like tata like talking to a kid who lost his parents in the park or something.

"Yes hwyung. I get it," tata was kinda sorta sad, he felt he did wrong. it was the bad curse words. But he didn't know whats the meaning. Plus he's young to understand those things that yoongi told him.

"Tata, its... Just, you're not wrong okay, you just did something that it wasn't good, Like inappropriate for your age, Don't be sad okay, don't pout, don't make me see you sad. Okay tata?" Yoongi felt broken, tata looking away from him and ignoring him.

Tata smiled a bit, when he heard those things from His hyung, being more understanding to him, he felt loved by him, for just a minutes of talking.

Tata was attached to his heart now. Tata felt yoongi was accepting him.

But was tata's feelings was same as yoongi? Was all of that true? Is yoongi accepting him for being like that and weird?

As long as tata knows he's loved by him he's happy.

---

"Tata hyung are you here? Are you just playing hide and seek? It was just yesterday hyung, it ended yesterday." Cooky holds flash light lighting over Tata's room and calling out his name, he searched for him, and spent more than 16 hours, but he cant just find him around, even his favorite toy gun was still there. Lying alone to tata's sleeping bag.

"Didn't you find tata until now?" Shooky called cooky entering tata's room but he just responded a nod, making him sight longer, "Don't make Chimmy and Koya hyung And everyone to be exact , know about this, its just a secret between me and you cooky, we don't want to make a fuss." Shooky talked to him very deeply to cooky. A serious talk, just between them two.

"Yes, i understand that Shooky hyung, I'll continue to find tata hyung. We can fix this." Cooky promised and went out to look for tata a couple of hours before they continue it tomorrow.

"Great, Will just act the same and normal to them, and don't let them realized that tata wasn't here." Shooky instructed to cooky nodding as a response to Shooky before cooky leave the house fully.

"Why are you gone and suddenly hide from us tata? Don't play games and just be with us. Like normal days are here. When you hug us all not one by one. Didn't you miss us too?" Shooky talked out of no where, talking in the air.

"Why would you just leave us like that tata?" He's heart breaks in to pieces, letting a small drop of tear falling down from his eyes, sniffing a little bit, silently, where he is the only one who can hear all of his sadness, trying not to make any noise.

"You aren't tired with us right?"

A/n: sorry for the short update :") next time I'll tryna make it longer :) (but i think its long?) Anyways, thank you for being making this book top at Chimmy, Cooky, bt21, and Rj.

Lets keep this up! ♥♥♥