xii

"This is incredibility delicious Rj hyung!" Mang cheered upped. And Rj give him a soft smile.

He wasn't expecting any complements. And besides, its just an easy cook noodles.

Probably he's doing this because, Mang was trying to make everything looked fine.

Laughing, creating jokes, telling nice things, but sure he can do that but not as far as tata can do.

Koya tries not to fall asleep so he just chitchat them, it's going to be smooth by that way. "How's your day Shooky and cooky?"

"We're finding t-" Shooky covers Cooky's mouth rapidly for no reason.

"Oh, good." Replying with an awkward smile.

Cooky removes Shooky's hands from his lips. "We're finding it too good."

"Did you liked the jajjangmyeon?"

"It's better if t-" Shooky did the same again.

"We enjoyed it." Answering simply.

"It's better if too much saucy because i like saucy jajjangmyeon." Cooky commented.

Rj looked at the two. "Next time that i will cook jajjangmyeon, ill make yours saucier."

"Day of Mang? Care to share?" Koya smiled.

Mang swallowed his food and gulped."I practice a dance i hope tat- i hope that you will see me dancing it." slipping to the lost name.

"We'll support you." Chimmy saying softly.

"And oh the jajjangmyeon is good. No need to ask." Smiling brightly at them.

"How's your day Chimmy? Was it nice to have a walk today?" Mang asked the puppy.

"Ah, th - there are s - some dry le - leaves, it makes m - m - me sad" shuttering and trembling, his hoodie was still on his head almost covering half of his face.

"I think your day is sad." Cooky concluded.

Koya don't want to ask him more thing further, this can result Chimmy having stress, and also they might fail. "don't be sad Chimmy, they will come back to the tree." Telling Chimmy in a positive tone.

"Th - they d - died, how c - can they go ba - back a - again? Glued up?" Shuttering in his own words. Chimmy is a creative person.

'But who would you glue the leaves back again to the tree? Who would rather do that? And why you would cry because of that tree?' Shooky has thoughts of Chimmy glueing the leaves.

Rj did a little small silent sigh. "Chimmy, not because they have died, it does mean they aren't doing something for the tree. They always do to make the tree happy."

"Th - that sounded impossible." Chimmy hopelessly replied.

Koya explained... "Yes, you're right that they leave the tree behind, but it still supports the tree. They leave for a reason, They helped the tree to be healthy. Then sooner, it will have new leaves."

"The tree created a good healthy green leaves Chimmy, the leaves just have to return the care that the tree did." Rj smiled brightly, and same as the others to make him feel better.

Cooky pats Chimmy in his shoulders softly."the tree take care of the leaves, and so do as leaves take care the tree."

"They are giving love each other?" Chimmy questioned.

"Not just love, they also care, have fun and same as ours." Mang added.

"Oh i almost forgot. I have to get something in the kitchen, just stay here." Rj stood up and quickly headed his way to kitchen.

"what is he going to do there?" Shooky question cooky in his side.

"I don't know either." Cooky responded back.

He rushed back again to the dinning room with a big scared smile. "TaDa! here's your all time favorites!" Handing them their own desserts made by him.

That plan of confronting everyone, was planned before the end of the dinner.

Rj is worried that they might end up complementing each of themselves 'a liar'

But he's with Koya, they bobbed their head once, they can start rolling everyone's head.

Cooky got his milk in his front. "Thank you for the Milk"

"Wow!" Chimmy was excited to take a munch of the 6 cookies. Usually Chimmy got 7 cookies but he got that last week.

Shooky was putting more chocolate chips in his body but it always fells off so he's not going to attempt it again.

Mang was amazed. Its not that he haven't drink a soda before. Its because they can only have desserts if there's an events. "is there any special events? cause i don't remembered something."

"oh, none at all." Koya with the same face.

Mang wasn't drinking his Sprite, but he's still holding the glass. "so whats this all about?"

"About..."

"About?"

"Haven't you tried your desserts? I want to know your opinions." He changed the subject right away.

"Oh sorry," taking a small sip of refreshment.

Chimmy was already eating the cookie before Rj told them.

Cooky have already took half of the milk.

Shooky was just eating the chocolate chips instead.

"How was it?" With a faded smile, Rj still asked.

"Taste the same." Mang complemented.

Chimmy have almost tear on the corner of his eyes. "Why the cookie is incomplete?"

"May i ask why the chips are red and shaped heart?"

"Don't you remembered something in the shape? Or the color?"

"Not really." He lied.

"The cookie, the cookie usually baked with their faces on, if that's the cause, one was gone. You could have give me ordinary cookie but it was still the same cookies i always have." Chimmy cried silently again.

Cooky was looking at his glass of milk. "The milk, i said milk can make us strong, but i only drink the half of it, i know were strong, but we don't have one to be stronger. We can't lie."

"The drink, i always say its extraordinary as always, but its still the same. I hope we are." Taking more a sad sips.

"The chocolate chips, the one who lives with us wasn't color brown it was red, his head wasn't a mountain like, but its a big heart. We can't be like this." Looking in the left chips.

"I know that tata is gone and im sorry if i lied!" They exclaimed in chorus.

A/n: