xv

"GET SOME COLD WATER BASIN AND CLOTH THE LONG ONCE! GRAB CHIMMY'S SLEEPING BAG UPSTAIRS! QUICK!" Rj yelled out loud as he can while he carried Chimmy to the nearest couch where he can lay down comfortably.

Mang runs rapidly, he hopes he wouldn't spill the water. "HERE'S THE COLD WATER!" Putting down the basin next to Rj.

The two, Shooky and cooky have the sleeping bag Assembling it on the floor. "PLEASE LAY CHIMMY HERE!" Shooky tugged Cooky's hands.

Without hesitation, Cooky grabbed Chimmy by his arms. "I'll GET HIM!" He yelled back.

Rj was busy damping soaked cloth with cold water to Chimmy's skin while Mang blows air.

Everyone is panicking, what should they do to Chimmy if he's so sick, as in he can't move either, all he can do is pant and release tons of sweat from his body.

The cookie turned his head anywhere. "Koya?" He called out his name. "Koya? Koya?" Shooky repeated two times, he cant even found Koya, while all of them surrounded Chimmy. Until he turned his Head at his back where the couch is located. "KOYA!" He began to hit Cooky's back harshly.

"OWH! SHOOT!" He tried to run to Koya but instead he was the one who has been shoot.

Their eyes widen, following the clone of Chimmy wobbling with that tata's laser gun. "Goahd! Cooky!" Shooky hurried to his position where he lays down shaking his arm with his two tiny teeny hands.

Rj suddenly got alarmed and rushed all the way to get in Koya's couch where he carelessly sleeps again. But it is still useless. Chimmy shoot him before he could get there.

Instead he hid in behind a big vase, looking back from the couch down to the floor, Koya is really sick and as well as cooky on the floor but Chimmy is gone on his sleeping bed.

Clone Chimmy was indestructible, no one could even stop him from shooting, the similarities of the real Chimmy from the clone Chimmy is, the real Chimmy doesn't like violent things could hurt the one he loves. That's why he wobbles like Chimmy whenever he touches one and point at someone.

Mang picked cooky on the floor, grabbing Shooky putting up on his head. "LETS GO!" Shouting, getting the clone's attention to him, causing to shoot his back and fall to the floor again with cooky beside him.

While Shooky falls down and almost break his whole body in pieces. Rj, who remains strong suddenly got pity to them but not just them but also to his own. 

"This isn't the time to be coward." The alpaca thought revealing himself by jumping out and raced releasing all the power he got just to get in Shooky's position.

In a while, the clone was gone, one by one in the family just fade away in a minute before they suffered in their hot bodies and showered in sweat, they get less air so its hard for them to breathe easily.

Their house is totally abandoned, leaving a messy area, full of dust with fragile things on the floor, broken glasses and the red not so ordinary toy gun tata have made before all of them leave the place not in the same time but in the same way.

This toy gun, is proven not a toy, but a dangerous laser gun that can make you suffer for a short time but in a hard way.

Good bye house, good bye us.

"No, no, no, NO! NO! NO! I DON'T WANT TO! PLEASE! GO AWAY! STAY AWAY FROM US!"

"Shhh..." He gets up and open he lights, closing his half opened door. "It's okay, It's okay." Patting his head using his index finger.

"NO! NO! NO! GO AWAY! MOVE THAT GUN AWAY!" He wobbled his legs and arms violently in the air, and his head moves sideways.

Taehyung just got concern for tata, his having nightmares, and it's he first time he saw tata having nightmares.

Softly picking up tata with his palms, gently raising his hands leveled with his lips,whispering, "it's okay, I'm here with you... Always."

He turned the lights off again, Taehyung tucked sheets for tata, and him, he came closer to the heart shaped alien beside him.

"Sweet dreams."

"Oh mah goash my heartue eh?"

"Oof!"

"What the hell is this?"

"WHAT IS THIS PLACE I'M HUNGRY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM AND WHERE IS EVERY ONE I—"

"It's d - dark... I'm scared... Hyung???"

*snores and continue to sleep.*

A/n: wow~! Thank you thank you thank you! for your supports and everything you give to this book, *I'm crying* i know this isn't the biggest BT21 book, but... ahhh, how i wish we can pass the other BT21 books i really really want to achieve that, could we really pass 7.59k plus reads HOPE WE CAN! :'>

59k plus reads HOPE WE CAN! :'>