xi

"They know?" Both of them going out under the bed. "How do we sure they know? We didn't even hear the whole conversation." Shooky Detective like speaking in a way.

Cooky thinks about their mission to find tata, 'if everyone knows already about it, then the work will be so much faster. And we wouldn't hide like this.' He thought himself. But the bunny was Being Hesitant to talk. "So... Should we keep doing this? Or lets just stop it?"

"I don't know, i guess we will know when they called us for dinner later."

---

While both of them, Rj and Koya planing about the confrontation, they were at the kitchen preparing for dinner and their plans about taking tata's case.

"How do you know??" Rj curiously questioned Koya.

"I know the signs, that tata is not being around. Tata could make the house loud and happy with or even without Mang. But this last past few days, seems like we lived in an abandoned place. Even Mang cant make the house loud. That's just... That's just creepy and creeping me out you know." Koya give a look.

Rj raised a brow for unknown reason. "So did you have to scare me? Just to tell about tata's absence."

The koala set aside his pillow somewhere and answered. "If i did make You scare by knocking over that door, its not even my fault, and also, you and everyone else need to be scared and alarmed. They should know about his earlier i must say."

There's a little bit of pause between the two's conversation. "How about you? Aren't you also alarmed or scared at some point?" Looking away.

"I am scared and alarmed at the same time, does my face doesn't show?" Replying very blue.

Rj glance back at Koya. "No it doesn't to be honest. You looked always refreshed and cool."

"Thanks for the compliment." Koya slightly bowed then thanked.

"Okay..." A long okay Rj created. "Actually to be honest. I'm not sure if that's even called a compliment." Then a sight came out of koya's lips.

Rj putting his hands on his hips. "Uhm. Well then... We should make them know about tata's incident."

"We can't say that very straight." Shaking his head in objection.

"Why not? You said it straight and vulgarly to me." He's talking in an angry way. "That's just unfair you know."

Koya was crossing his arms. "If you wanted them to stumble and get bruises by running around finding tata, go ahead tell them in a frantically way of confronting 'Tata's lost where could he be?!' That's 100% not gonna even work."

"Did i ever say that i would Tell them the topic in a frantic way?" Rolling his eyes out of no where.

"No. But lets just kick that off smoothly, it would be more better than saying it directly."

"Good idea and a suggestion, but how? Like how you gonna even going to do that."

"Simple, just give them a treat." A light bulb effect pops out.

"How many percent you are sure that that idea will gonna work?" Emphasizing the idea of Koya, like Rj doesn't like it.

The witty head answered. "Hmm, maybe its about around 70% to 89% but it depends if we can roll their brains to circles."

"How genius you are Koya." Clapping like - wow - i - didn't - expected - that.

You know that Koya is s big block of witty - ness. So he can solve that in a way he knows.

"Of course. Not because I'm asleep i didn't know something." The motto has proven by himself.

"Do you even know their favorites? Desserts? Or even side dishes?" Questioning Koya.

"Give cooky a milk, and for Shooky, chocolate chips, Mang i think Burger or could be a sprite, but it could be both also, then for Chimmy maybe a doughnut or a cookie. Or the thing will be same as Mang if you wanted." Answering out rapidly.

"Well, Wow ohm... Im very surprised "

"Huh. Chimmy got sweets too much the other day. We don't want him to feel sick." Rj caring - ly talked about it.

"That's a point we could less the amount of the choice. And only pick one."

"If you are Chimmy, between that two, what will you choose? The doughnut? Or the cookie?"

"Based on what i observed on Chimmy, he would prefer cookies than doughnuts."

"Sounds like that were going to have a dessert."

"Exactly, i think we should just think of a dinner."

"Jjajangmyeon would be great." Holding a pack of pasta and Adding..."That's a good choice, it's easy to prepare, and will be done in no time."

"Okay so, jjajangmyeon for dinner, then individual desserts for them. settled. we don't have problems anymore. Except from cooking." He listed out.

"Wait, we don't even have both desserts? This isn't settled yet."

"It doesn't matter to me if i didn't have one. So for me it's settled now." Koya made a quick decision.

"I think It matters to me..." He answered sadly and quietly.

Koya politely saying "Oh really? What do you want?"

"Actually i don't know what to choose :"(" internally crying in his head, he can't even decide, if sandwich or a French bread.

"well... I guess i wouldn't now." Changing his mind. Because he just can't choose.

"Okay this is finally settled."

---

"Everyone! Dinner is ready!" Rj called out.

"I'm home~" he greeted well, that's the exact opposite of what he felt.

Chimmy is back at the house, just exact timing for dinner. His eyes were slightly red and watery but they wouldn't notice that for sure, since like he wore a hoodie that will make that cover at least.

Mang was out for the dinner so everyone wouldn't have to worry, and question him for not even around. With Mang Looking not bubbly, it will be look questionable and uncomfortable.

"We are ready for dinner!" Greeting happily for them.

Shooky is at Cooky's head of course, walking towards the table. "Hi what's for dinner?"

"Jjajangmyeon." Rj Quickly answered. "Okay, let's just take a seat. And eat well!"