iii

"Jimin, just, turn down the TV off or just change the channel. " yoongi was pissed, watching a animated series like BT21 was stupid as hell for yoongi.

Why are you going to watch some kids cartoons when you grew up? Yoongi thought to himself.

"What? Hyung, look at them, they were cute. And yeah, you're like shooky in BT21, same attitudes." jimin pointed out the TV while he's so amazed still amazed in the program.

Yoongi's eyes followed jimin n where he pointed."Some stupid character whose scared with milk, yeah right. And what about that stupid heart shape? Extendable arms and legs? Are you really kidding me? How can his brain can fit on it?"

"I have no idea, but hyung, they're cute. And im not changing the channel, whether you like it or not, then dont watch it, easy." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Well, i would rather loose my eyes than to watch some stupid BT21 series." Yoongi stood up in annoyance in the TV program.

"I knew it! You're like Shooky!" Jimin shouted happily, because for jimin its the best that he can tease yoongi.

" stop it jimin, don't compare me to that cookie like character if you don't want to die." Yoongi threatened jimin for that just simple tease.

Jimin doesn't care, he smiled instead rather to be worried for what yoongi can do for him. He's day is complete whenever yoongi told him that.

Yoongi entered his room and take a small nap.

10 hours nap.

After sleeping 10 hours, yoongi was refreshed, slightly hungry, just slight and not like a Jurassicly hungry.

"Milk would be enough." Yoongi yawed and stretch for a bit. And take his steps to the kitchen where theres the fridge located near the sink.

As yoongi came closer and more nearer at the fridge, the more is he's being tensed. But there was no reason for him to be tensed. Why would sweag yoongi like him will be scared?

As He reached the fridges door standing in front of it, he got more goosebumps on his arms and skinny white legs, he landed his hands on the door and hesitantly opened it.

But the cold air only meets his face and not anything else. Not even his worst nightmare, Tata.

He grabs the banana milk beside the chiller and closed the fridge and started to walked back to his room

*plik plok plik plok*

The sound of someone taping a glass or something marbly and fragile. Yoongi stopped to walk and instead he turned around back to see a thing.

*plik plok plik plok*

It kept Repeating, louder and louder. Faster and faster, the sound was echoing and roaming around the dark empty living room.

And yoongi was the only person whose still awake.

Yoongi decided to check what's even happening to the living room. Since all he knows, jimin forgets the TV to turn off because he fell asleep in the couch always when he watch some BT21 marathon.

He checked the couch and there was nothing, nothing but, only trow pillows. And the TV with vsh background meaning all of the shows was already done.

"Pft. Park jimin." Yoongi walks nearly to the electric sockets and removed the wire to turn the TV off. "How can he forget the tv off?" Yoongi turned back, shaking his head in disappointment.

*bisssssssshhhhh*

The TV turned on again for no reason, yoongi surely turned off the TV. "Didn't i turned it off?" Yoongi question himself. He does not care now, he's sleepy again so it wouldn't mater now.

He though he's just being over thinking, the sounds of taps wasn't true, the taps was just in his head.

*bissssssshhhhhhhh*

The TV turned on again. Taping more louder than previous taps. Yoongi noticed something, something blown his mind.

"Pwease bring me back to them."

Yoongi was terrified to turn back, "what the?!" But what else can he do but to be sure of what he heard of.

"Pwease?" Tata pleased yoongi but yoongi was big surprised of what he have seen.

His one and only character nightmare.

"This is a joke yoongi, you know that." Yoongi talked to himself walking away from the TV.

"No im not a joke." Tata replied following yoongi back to his room.

"Am i talking to myself right now?"he sat on the corner of the bed and places the banana milk beside him.

" no you're not. Im here" tata replied at yoongi causing him to look at the banana milk.

"So, its you huh." He stares at the milk and started to press it sides of the carton box.

"Uhhh, yeah, im shy showing myself to you."

"Dont be shy, its just a secret promise, just me you and the-" yoongi was jaw dropped, he picks the carton banana milk box when he saw tata, blushing and wobbling his arms to yoongi.

"Hwiiii! Pwease cwan you twake care of mwe?"