ii

*phew phew*

Tata shoots his toy gun, typically the toy has little red bulb, and sound of a laser gun.

He scares everything with it, a cat, dog, snake, Chimmy and everyone he's being with, cactus plant, and even the wall.

Tata has a lot of imagination, he puts his imagination in everything. Like the cereal box he turned it in to spaceship and threw away the cereal out of it.

Or make his arms longer to hug everyone, tata is weird but he's very warm hearted. Because he's a living heart.

"That was more realistic," tata talked to himself while he watches some aliens and humans brawling and shooting in a scenic farm.

It was inappropriate to watch that movies for babies, but for tata it was nothing,

He finds CD's, wires, and his toy gun his using. For that project, he threw his toy gun hardly to the ground without any hesitations in his heart shaped head.

He picks up the toy's sides leaving the toy wires lying on the floor. Tata started to invent different, something can turn someone different, something can change you different.

After a moment more like 16 hours of creating and rebuilding his toy gun, it wasn't an existing toy gun any more, tata created something new.

Then for the trial, he puts cactus on the top of the coffee table. And pushed it with tip toe-ing his little bittle steps.

Tata points and aim his new built gun. Wobbling and unsure, of what he could have done if he shoot it.

*phew*

"Meow~" it suddenly turned in to a cat, but you cant pat its head or even cuddle it because its fur was the spikes. It will totally hurt your skin.

Tata was curious to explore the gun on his hands. "I'm sorry kitty." He apologized at the cat licking herself to clean up.

"Meow~"

*phew*

And he was surprised, it turned to be him, another tata, another heart shaped loving tata. A loving tata? Maybe not a loving tata like the original tata. How can he be loving tata if even his new invented gun was in his hands too.

Tata pointed and aim the gun to the original tata and shoot him without showing any Mersey nor hesitations, tata left him. Left them.

While Chimmy was walking back to the living room, he noticed tata looking like unconscious and nit on his self.

Chimmy felt more different. He was so worried at tata. We rushed down to him and hold his hands very tightly.

"Tata? Tata wake up wake up! Stay with me pwease?" Chimmy cried out with a river of tears streaming in his eyes.

Tata didn't turn into a pile of smoking dust. physically he's the same tata. Sweating up and burning with his hotness of his body.

Someone heard Chimmy crying, roaming his voice everywhere in the corner of the house. "Chimmy, don't be stupid and tata was just sleeping." Shooky speaking at the teary eyed puppy.

Cooky followed Shooky and checked tata on the floor. Placing his head at tata's chest "it was still working Chimmy hyung. Don't worry, i guess tata hyung is just sleepy and fell asleep while playing.

" he must be so tired, we should give tata a nicest nap." Mang entered the room.

"Hmm. He needs to be tucked up and sleep well. So tata can get nice dreams." Chimmy agreed.

"Ill carry tata and place it to his sleeping bag." Mang offered.

Chimmy looked down at the floor where tata was sleeping. "Thank you, but ill be the one that will tuck him sheets. okay."

"Okay, sure you can tuck tata with sheets." Mang patted Chimmy. And started lifting up tata from the floor.

While Chimmy grabbed his toy gun, he believed that the toy was so special to tata, therefore, he cant loose it.

If ever that happened, it will be the cause of tata's sadnesses and Chimmy doesn't want that.

All he wants to make everyone on his family to be happy as they live together.

"Don't drop tata harshly, make it a soft landing Mang hyung." Chimmy makes sure everything was fine.

Mang smiled. "Don't be so nervous Chimmy, i never hurt tata."

"Okay."

"Are you good there only by yourself handling tata?" Mang questioned opening the door.

A nod is his reply.

He started cleaning tata with cold water and cloth and wipe it on his head. It will reduce his hotness, After that, he left the 'Not - So - Ordinary - So - Called - gun' beside him.

"Good dreams." Chimmy said sweetly before leaving tata alone at his room.