xviii

"What did i do wrong?" Mang question himself for hoseok fainting.

"All i do was wave at him, and nothing more than that." Mang was so confused at things and his situation with a person.

Mang reached for the mini electric fan beside hoseok and started to blow wind in his face.

Hoseok was awake, but his sight were blurred. And his mind were kinda shaky making him dizzy slightly.

Mang didn't reacted when hoseok opens his eyes and gets up, he didn't want to wave either, he might end up fainting back again.

But instead his head was down how he wanted to look at him but Mang was trying his best not to look or make eye contacts at hoseok.

Mang don't wanted to scare him by starring. If he actually scared him by giving a nice wave, then a stare is much more scary.

Mang suddenly feel a double taps on his head. It was hoseok patting him, smiling widely and softly.

He felt care in hoseok, instead of yelling at him, himself to be honest, it actually made him scared when he fainted.

In his mind earlier, he was like this. "what i have done?! I'm a monster!" he was panicking inside but in the outside, he looks like he was just chilling.

"Please talk." Hoseok lowered his head resting in a pillow.

And hoseok was like acting like a exited little kid waiting for a cat to meow.

Mang was anxious, Hesitating to follow what hoseok say. It's because of the reason he might faint.

If a simple wave can make him faint, then what more if he talked right?

And maybe, there's the point that hoseok was asking Mang to talk because he's ready, and he's surely not fainting this time.

"Hello?" Mang tilted his head with his lips curved into a small sweet smile.

Hoseok was satisfied with Mang's simple hello at him, but he wanted to talk at him more until seokjin didn't call everyone to come out and eat breakfast.

he didn't heard food sizzling. Which means seokjin wasn't yet out of his room cooking.

No seokjin cooking equals to more of them knowing each other.

Or more like Mang will get to know hoseok since hoseok watches BT21, he knows alot about Mang.

"So tell me about yourself please?" Hoseok don't want to sound like his like a creep in Mang.

Mang doesn't know him, or have idea of who he is. Mang could probably feel awkward.

So he just acted like he didn't know Mang. they met for the first time and he met him personally.

Hoseok surely thinks he is so lucky in the world.

"My name is Mang and i am a pony." He sits Indian Sit

Hoseok acted he's surprised. "You're a pony? I'm a horse!" He says out loud to the pony.

Mang take a look at hoseok's sides, completely puzzled."Why don't you have tail then?"

"Psh." Hoseok huffed. "A tail?"

Mang bobbed his head. "Yeah, a tail." He then look side ways.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok question Mang for suddenly acting weird.

"I'm searching for your tail." Still turning his head.

"You're acting cute!" Hoseok find him still cute.

Mang flustered and stopped for a while."I'm cute since the very start. I nose you~"

"I nose you? What's with that?" Sitting up straight immediately.

Mang pointed at his nose. "My nose was just heart shaped, so i nose you."

"Oh very cute!" Hoseok was like he was surrounded by hearts
"Why are you keep searching?"

"Maybe the tail could grow in a while." Mang responded.

"But What i mean is, uh, they call me horse. Yes, because I'm like similar to a horse." Hoseok wear an awkward smile.

"Oh, but why am i talking to you?" Mang realized.

"You don't like talking to me?" Hoseok thinks and his smile fades away.

"No, its not like that. Rj hyung said don't talk to persons we don't know, they were called 'strangers', so i think we shouldn't be talking to each other."

"But i don't want to be a stranger to you."

"..."

"Mang?" He called out.

"..."

Hoseok just got goosebumps."Oh the heck, why are you just starring?"

"..."

"Guess you don't know the reason?"

"..."

"so I'm going to introduce myself to you too?" Hoseok questioned.

"..." But still no replies.

"I'm Jung hoseok." He held his hands in front of Mang to give him a little handshake

"..." But he Denied and still hoseok got no replies.

"Gosh, i feel like I'm Namjoon for a bit." He just grinned the awkwardness away.

"..."

"And am I not a stranger to you now?"

"..."

"Why aren't you talking?" Hoseok pouted.

"..."

"No fair. I introduced to you now. Maybe you can speak for a bit."

"Well i guess i can talk to you now." He speak.

"I thought you'll never talk." Hoseok sighed in relief.

Mang cleared his throat."Maybe i can talk to you now since i know you and you're not a stranger."

"That's great! Well, do you like some things? Anything you can share?"

"I like dancing."

"You like dancing? I like dancing too!"

"I rap too. Do you too?"

"I don't, sadly. But i can learn."

"Do you wanted me to teach you?"

"If you wanted to."

"Well would you like to learn?"

"If you will teach me, I'm willing to learn."

"Yes or no? Do you want me to teach you?"

"Well its just, like i don't like to-"

"Mang you are free to tell all of your opinion about rap, and its your opinion if you don't like rap then, it's your decision. And i respect that."

"But i don't like to bother you."

"You don't like to bother me?"

"I was trying to say that earlier but you cut me off."

"Oh sorry" hoseok apologized, and added. "You don't bother me."

"Can I ask you a question, this is just only one i promise."

"Well yeah sure you can ask me anything."

"Do you teach for free?"

"Of course! You don't need to pay."

"Please tell me if i bother you."

"Nah you don't! You don't have to ask if you bother me, its totally fine Mang!"