viii

On the other hand, we were left in this silent dinning room, me, sleeping Koya, eating Mang, Shooky wiping himself, and cooky chugging the milk from Chimmy.

Since Chimmy left us earlier, and i have noticed tata was gone ever since last last day.

"Chimmy's pancakes are good right?!" Mang just talks delightfully, like he does not see some differences around this whole house.

"Yeah, its better without milk Instead." Shooky still wiping himself.

I don't really want to argue with them right now... right now tata is gone.

I sigh tiringly. "You shouldn't go down to the table and run all around. Trying to escape the milk cartons like an obstacle and spilling them out of the boxes."

I am mad but I'm trying not to show to this piece of cooky...

Shooky throw the table napkin harshly. "I just wanted more chocolate chips, was that a very big deal? Its just Chimmy didn't count the chips on my body."

I have enough...

I frown and lifted my brow in madness. "I just mean, you can just have told us to grab it. And handed it to you. It doesn't even matter if your chocolate chips on your body was incomplete." I yell it angrily.

Cooky stood up and scoop Shooky. "Shooky hyung and i gotta go now. Bye."

They rushed out of the dinning room , walking.

Mang breathes out, and i saw it. "Hyung, i can help you wash the dishes if you wanted Rj hyu-"

"No need Mang. I can fix the dishes on my own and do what you wanted this day." I tried to cope my anger inside of me, but i don't want to make some arguments with them.

Mang still smiled playfully. "I'm just going to the dance studio hyung. Bye bye~" he still managed to wave at me very gladly.

I sigh, I'm so pissed at myself, i don't want to Mang get involve with my own feelings.

That was just... That was just stupid.

I get up in my seat, and i heard a soft thud. "I should move you Koya to something comfortable." I talked at the asleep Koya.

I curled my back and piggy back Koya, and find the nearest couch.

I make sure that he is still comfortable asleep, and i didn't disturbed him.

There was a nearby couch in the dinning room, i lay him down softly and leave him by his own.

I went back to the dining room and stacked all cleaned the messes and the dishes.

Silent hallways, as always. Since tata left us alone here. It is very different with and without him.

Without him, it is just very different. No loud tata, like Shooky wanted exactly, no even warm hugs every single days, no cuddle times. It's the complete opposite of with him.

With him, loud hallways, warm hugs, cuddles, and... And, you can just tell the difference between that two.

And it's never been okay without him.

Please, i hope you will come back. We miss you so much.

Or it was only me, who admitted i missed him so much.

It doesn't matter if they miss him or not, what matters is, i still care for tata.

I just hope they do too.

I saw Mang walking Quietly, knocking the door, tata's door. Is this the time he will know tata is lost?

Or this is just only a coincidence that he entered the wrong room.

No, that cant even happened. We live in this house for almost one year, and he can't be lost.

I followed him rapidly, and i placed my head in front of the abandoned room's door.

Foot steps can be heard, "Hi tata" he talks. Little more steps tic tacking against the floor

"You're right, and i was wrong."

He talks again, why would he just tell things in front of a empty room, no one was even inside of it. Unless Mang is being paranoid.

Until there was no any sound. It ended in just a one statement. "You're right, and i was wrong." What does it meant to be anyway.

I moved my head away from the door, and it suddenly open. It did reveal Mang.

"What did you even do there?" I stared very coldly, using a monotone voice.

"Oh, hyung, i just... Pass by the wrong room, i just thought, it was my room. I'm just so sleepy and my eyes were tired, so you don't even need to worry." Mang why would you explained too many?

You know what, i just suspect you. You're being suspicious.

"Then why did you tell me so many reasons? Plus. Why is your eyes, really really red. Don't you ever tell me lies Mang." I threatened him.

He gulped. "Oh, its just, yeah, too tired. Good night hyung." He say it to me nicely, kissing my cheeks then running away from me.

What's wrong with them? Do i just get them wrong that they missed tata as well?

He asked himself and just did entered the room, he make sure that no one did notice him.