ix

Everyone left me at the empty dining room sleeping. Are they going to go find tata now?

Even if they don't, i won't say anything to them, this family is caring loving family.

In just one lie nobody will panicked and freaked out. If i tell them the truth, then...

They will fight each other unknowingly, thinking of what would they do.

I don't want to blame themselves for the loss of tata more than a day now.

As long as they didn't know something, everything will be good, except, we will live without tata anymore.

But, do they even care about tata?

About, How he felt when he was Left alone more like every day?

About, When he tried to cover himself to be happy when he was totally down.

The efforts from him that never had been noticed for more than twice.

Was it even okay to live without him?

I'm tired of sleeping at this couch near the dining room, Rj hyung left me here once he cleaned all the mess and the spilt milk on the table that Shooky made earlier.

I tried to get up my body and my head, walking with my half soaked pillow.

As i walked through the empty way , i saw a tall fluffy figure. It was quite blurry since i just open my eyes just a minute ago.

I walk more closer to be sure who was it. And i was right that it was Rj hyung standing at the side of at tata's door.

The door opened by its own, a blue masked figure came. It was Mang, he came from tata's room.

My reflexes told me to hide immediately so i did hide at the dark corner, where i sure i cant be noticed.

That was a zero visibility corner. I am very sure about that.

I will not hesitate now to ask. But i will be curious at this time.

Why Mang was inside of tata's room?

And why is Rj hyung was standing at Tata's door?

"What did you even do there?" Rj hyung questioned Mang immediately once he came outside of the abandoned tata's room.

"Oh, hyung, i just... Pass by the wrong room, i just thought, it was my room. I'm just so sleepy and my eyes were tired, so you don't even need to worry." Mang answered hyung in front of him.

Hyung puts his hands on his hips slowly. "Then why did you tell me so many reasons? Plus. Why is your eyes, really really red. Don't you ever tell me lies Mang." Hyung Threatened Mang at that moment.

Mang smiled nicely before talking. "Oh, its just, yeah, too tired. Good night hyung." Then he just kissed Rj's cheeks running away rapidly.

Good thing he didn't notice me hiding on the side of a dark corner.

Rj hyung stand there for a second and entered the room as well.

"Why are you all going in side that abandoned room?" Koya mutters.

Not just because i sleep i don't even know something.