xiv

"I don't like wasting time, can we do something now?" Shooky grabs Cooky's hand attempting to take him away and just do their own way finding tata.

Shooky can't even do that, cooky puts Shooky on the top of his head. "Hyung, its better if we talk out with them the plans, the more of us are finding tata, then the bigger possibility that we can find tata in a fast way."

"I usually can't see things around so i can't work with you guys sadly. Mang would look at corridors, Rj will be the assigned in the kitchen, Shooky and cooky will be here in the dining room and while Chimmy will be assign to look at tata's room."

Mang keep Nodding. "Okay, got it."

"Yes we'll go." Shooky patting Cooky's head and points the directions to cooky to arrive in their assigned destination.

"Ill make a sandwich after." Rj making his way to the kitchen.

"Ill go ahead now..." Slightly smiling while he step at the stair.

Its almost over 4:35 am and still no sign's of tata everywhere.

"Nope not here!" Mang Shouting at his position.

the two came back with Shooky still on Cooky's head still sitting, "We didn't see something unfortunately." reporting to the koala.

Rj walked to the guys talking to each other while him having a tray of sandwiches. "hmmm... i tried to search for him everywhere, but... still no signs. so i decided to make a sandwich instead good enough for all of us."

"o-oh? is that so? we didn't got any sleep since we start this operation and i know all of you are tired, let's just continue this next da-"

Chimmy hurried his steps down the stairs. "we aren't going to continue this? but we didn't even find tata yet."

"Chimmy we are all tired here, aren't you too? "

"no i'm not tired looking for him."

Koya suddenly feel concerned about Chimmy and others. "but we can still look for him tomorrow don't worry. just get some rest first... we really need sleep."

"i grabbed tata's laser gun that he play with before he pass out that day." Chimmy grabbed the gun in his pockets and showing them the toy.

"there's no even special at this molded plastic. we need something that could really help us Chimmy. not with the toy." Shooky grabbed the gun and threw it away from chimmy's hands.

*phew, phew, phew, phew*

"GET DOWN!" Shooky yelled.

the laser shoots itself and reflects the beam like thing from the laser gun everywhere, causing them to panic and get down the floor.

"Okay i didn't expect that would happen." Shooky slowly reasoning out.

Rj was shaking pointing at the gun. "Why that gun... That's just dangerous." looking at the sandwiches lying on the floor. "the sandwiches were crying..."

"no one will touch the gun. no one of us were going to touc-" Koya's words cut. Before turning to Chimmy.

"uhhhh..... i just touched it already." Chimmy holding the gun again back in his hands.

"okay..." cooky paused. "I think just hold it still."

"do you want to hold it Shooky hyung?" Chimmy offered politely and make the gun go closer to his face.

Shooky wobbles his hands while shaking his head. "ahhh, no thank you. you go just hold it like that."

Koya walked closer to Chimmy whose holding the gun in his hands. observing the gun. "I think were getting somewhere."

"were going to die that's what I'm thinking." Mang Answering out of no where.

"a toy can't do something okay." Shooky was being sarcastic again.

Rj crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "what about that beam that almost hit us? is that a normal toy can do?"

He made up his mind and changed his opinion. "okay maybe that's not that ordinary gun i thought of."

"what are we going to do now? we aren't going to sleep?" Mang asked with his hands placed together.

The vase hit Rj's caught his eyes and attention causing him to stare for a long moment. "wait. is that thing really moving? oh come on Rj, you're being paranoid."

Mang turned his eyes to the thing Rj saying. "oh.... my..... goash. that thing is confirmed moving."

"cooky, go check it." Koya commanded, cooky was shooked, he didn't expected that would come.

"why me? can Rj hyung do it instead of me?" He reasoned to make excuses to that command.

"cooky, you're strong out of us six here. so if that thing just have a mallet or a piece of small rock in that things hands, its not going to hurt you, you have tough muscles."

uneasily answering. "o-okay?" tiptoeing this way to the object that said that in moves.

"hello? are you alive?" He asked.

"cooky you know objects don't speak." Koya say so.

"okay??? where you are???"

Chimmy was concern for cooky, so he began walking towards him. "ill come ther-"

"Meow~"

*phew phew phew phew*

Chimmy tripped and dropped the laser gun and it worked again like crazy. It was uncontrollable and indestructible.

Shooky got grumpy. "Chimmy! Be more careful!"

"We almost get in danger again." Rj sighed. But he wasn't mad at Chimmy.

Chimmy sit up cleaning he's knees and elbows."it wasn't me!"

Mang joined at the talks. "Don't lie Chimmy, you know lying is bad."

Chimmy began to reason out. "The cat pushed me!"

Shooky didn't agree with him. "Where's the cat then?"

"HeRe is i-"

Chimmy got goosebumps, he's terrified, First of all, he saw a cat, not a cactus.

"A cactus? It isn't same thing Chimmy. Cat is a animal. A cactus is an plant. That's the difference of the two. You got the point Chimmy?"

Cooky got concerned. He tried to walk but he tripped in the laser gun. It activated AGAIN.

*phew phew phew phew*

"Gosh cooky! Come on be more carefu- Chimmy?" All of them turned their heads to cooky.

Cooky turned his head to Chimmy. "Why we have two Chimmy?"

"I- i- i -"

Chimmy is gone.