xix

"Oww!" The character just whined. "Don't pinch my tail please! Keep your hand off my tail." Spanking jungkook's hand at his back.

"Oh my gosh you real?!" Amazed, and yet jungkook even speak in English.

Cooky waved nicely at jungkook. "Hello!" He greeted, adding a nice smile. "Yeah I'm real!"

Shooky didn't give him a smile, but instead a smirk. "You're rude." He said very sternly "I got a name. Not a cookie."

"Oh wow,"jungkook sounded impressed. "what a tough cookie start." Giving the both a soft sweet smile showing his bunny teeth.

"Well I'm Jungkook, heh... I like you and them and my hobbies and milk." He starred, expecting that they'll to do the same.

"Is that so?" Shooky ask.

Kook nodded. "Yeah."

The grumpy cookie shakes his head."Were not meant to be close sorry."

"Sussh... Don't be mean." Cooky whisper at Shooky showing rude attitude at jungkook.

Jungkook just don't know what to do, and starred at the both.

He felt weird at their situation, like his stomach is grumbling. "Anyways!"Cheerfully saying. "Milk is just delicious."

"I like milk too." Cooky shyly say. Which makes jungkook to be happy, that one of them is talking to him.

Shooky got annoyed, rolling his eyes. "Great stuck with both milk lovers."

"It makes me strong and make me have good body."

"True, That is what i like about milk."

"Me too." Cookie agreed.

"Well not on me." Shooky frowned.

Jungkook shooked his head by his side. "Ooh! Look."

"I got banana milk!" He then grabbed the bottle.

Shooky doesn't feel good than this before. "Nice, now move that away." Still trying to look cool infront of them.

"Cooky you want some?" Jungkook offered his little bunny visitor.

"Yes of course! Maybe milk here is greater." Jungkook inserted the straw and handed to cooky.

Cooky grabbed the bottle from jungkook without any hesitations. "You're very strong!"

"Its just because of milk." He took a nice sip and got exited. "Wipe that dirt cooky." As Shooky saw his mouth, with milk around.

"It wasn't dirt." Cooky defended.

"I know." Shooky shooked his head. "And it's just dirty." He added.

Jungkook then grin for a sec."Do you want to know what dirty dirt taste like?"

The tough cookie got threatend. "No thank you, i don't want a tree on my stomach living with worms."

"You scared?"

"Who says so?"

"No one, but your face does."

"There's nothing to do with my face."

"Ehm? Why you pale then?"

"Don't mind my face Mister. Thats just awesomeness."

"Why you shaking?"

"I'm dancing."

"Eyo Shooky chip want a milky dip?!" Jungkook fill his room with his own laughter while shaking a bottle of banana milk.

Cooky got awkward smile on his face, and Shooky looks, scared and disappointed, not only to jungkook and cooky, but also to himself.

"Why do i have this phobia? Not good." Shooky shakes his head while looking at the milk. "Maybe because i could die. How can i forget that."

"Calm me down cooky, calm me down before i leave." As Shooky mumbled, as he eyed jungkook seriously.

Jungkook saw it, eyes that has flames and those sharp look, the glares intensifies, but he didn't take it seriously, because he like seeing them getting annoyed at him.

Weird, but its the best feeling he got. especially when jimin, Taehyung, yoongi, and just everyone in the house just having weird face reactions.

He know Shooky and yoongi have the same attitude and he concluded they have the same reaction.

maybe just maybe, jungkook was wondering if yoongi's face just look so good when he get annoyed, then should be Shooky too.

"Easy, easy, he's just doing his trip. Let him be." Cooky whispered, giving both little smiles. Just like everything was good.

But the truth is it wasn't really good, cooky wanted to show how kind they are to jungkook, he wanted him to be impressed, and return the connection just like earlier.

Jungkook likes them in the first place, cooky think he seems so nice, they have good connection. Before he teases Shooky with a bottle of milk.

Kookie likes banana milk, cooky likes milk, everyone likes milk. Except for those who are lactose intolerance, sadly cant taste it or other flavor lovers, and the one who has milkophobia.

Err... Just like Shooky.

Shooky rolled his eyes. "Not really."

"Uhm. Jungkook hyung, i think you should stop now, because Shooky is scared." Cooky talked to Jungkook softly, and split second he stop shaking the bottle.

"I'm not scared" Shooky Tsk—ed. "its life threatening." He then corrected.

Jungkook stopped shaking the milk. "Why tho?" Questioning Shooky, for being hideous himself.

"Don't ask, just move that away." Shooky thought this is the the end of his stupid milk bottle, as he sigh in relief.

"Erhm?" Jungkook lifted his brow. For all he know, he was getting into there.

"Ermh?" Shooky mimicked "and What now you wanna say?"

"I'm not satisfied with the reason you're saying move this precious MILK away." Jungkook smirked and eyed at Shooky badly.

Shooky still keep his chin up. "And what you are going to do now?" Sounded like he was angry. Well he is but more furious than before.

"I'm not telling the truth Or either tell you what else you wanna know." Shooky stormed out. "And that's my decision."

Jungkook smile "Very tough." But still, jungkook didn't take Shooky's threat seriously.

"It's better to respect their say jungkook hyung."

"Cooky is right, can't you just respect that?"

"I'll do experiment!"

Shooky's eyes widened, he knew what kind of experiment this human would do. "Eh? What do you mean about experiment?" Cooky asked.

"Ohm..." jungkooked paused for a second. "Im going to dip cookie in the milk." He smirked while reaching for the pack of cookies.

"Dang it." Shooky curse under the air. "What? Wait! No! Don't!" The bunny tried to stop the human teasing shooky but it was too late.

"Oops... I just spill it. It wasn't my intention, that happened accidentally."

Shooky's eyes widen and became pale, suddenly got fainted, falling in kook's pillow. "Shooky?!" Cooky russhed to his pale friend lying helplessly.

"Here's a tissue." Jungkook was worried as well. He handed cooky a tissue, hoping it would help the poor cookie.

"Tissue would work for now hyung." Cooky said.

"For now?"

A/n: its been a long time since this was updated, what do yo feel about the update? Feel special haha. I m back again after a very long hiatus. And here's a tea, i just created a new book! Its titled 150! Its an ateezff of seonghwa! I hope you will support me and yes dont worry ill still update this book. Ily guys! ♡