1

I'm sitting in the back seat of my moms car, staring out the window at this long car ride. My mom found my scars and my journal a week ago and my parents decide to send me to this hospital. I put in my headphones because I can't stand the arguing. My parents were divorced 3 years ago and every time they see each other the will argue, most recently it's about me. How to raise me, how my dad should get me every other week but that's not going to happen now because I'm going from Busan to Seoul.

I pick up my phone and turn on some Big Bang. I look in the side mirror and see my step dad trailing with the rest of my stuff. My mom got remarried again 2 years ago and I hate my step dad. He's rude and mean just to me when I'm around and no one else is. You should have seen how he reacted when my mom found my scars. He grabbed my arm and held it in my reach as he yelled at me.

"How fucking stupid can you be?" "Cutting yourself, that's dangerous."
"Do you want to kill yourself?"
"Why are you crying? You did this to yourself."
"Probably doing it to get attention. Well it's working you have our attention."
"Are you doing this for some boy?"
"I knew letting you be gay was a mistake."

And my mom just stood there and watched. She watched him yell at me and did nothing about it. To be honest. I'm glad to be leaving busan because I get to leave my step dad behind, all the bullies at school, and my guidance councilor after some on my teachers saw my scares. We pull up to a large building outside the city which I'm guessing is the hospital I'll be living at till I'm better. It's a big gray and white building with a large area of grass around it. This is my new home.