41

I've been sitting at my tree the whole day. Is this how our relationship is going to be? I don't want to tell him something and he picks a fight. If so I don't think I want our relationship. Like I need anything worse in my life at the moment. I hear footsteps coming close. I hope that's not Yoongi.

"Jimin." Mr. Kim says.

I'd rather it be Yoongi. He sits down across from me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Not really. I actually felt like we made progress. I share all of my secrets with him but the one time I have a secret that I don't want to tell him he picks a fight about it. It's just. Just. Hard." I explain.

"Relationships are hard work that's why I brought someone here. Jin sweetie." He calls.

Jin walks out and sit down next to him.

"Jin and I have been in a relationship for 6 years now." Mr. Kim smiles.

"And We've had our share of fights but it gets better." Jin adds.

"They're probably not the same fights." I mumble.

"Actually I met Jin when we were patients here." Mr. Kim motions.

"Jin was also raped as a child." He adds.

"But together me and jonnie got over it." Jin holds mr. Kim's hands.

"Yeah." Mr. Kim adds.

"Trust me whatever it is you can get over it together." Jin encourages.

"Sure." I say.

"You should talk to Yoongi about you're problems." Mr. Kim suggests.

"He'll listen." Jin adds.

"It's more complicated than that." I mumble

"We understand. I'll let you in on a little secret." Mr. Kim mumbles.

He hands my a note. I open it.

"You might still be pissed at me but I really thought this needed to be said. I'm sorry that I tried to push you to tell me but I realize that you deserve you're privacy. But it's just hard for me too. I've never felt this comfortable with anyone and I don't want to lose you.

Ps. I love you."

He- he loves me. He said he loves me. No ones ever said they loved me besides my mom.

"Go talk to him." Jin suggests.

"I don't even know what to say to him." I say.

"You don't have to say anything. Let him talk." He adds.

I nod before standing up. I turn to walk away when I see yoongi standing there. I walk towards him.

"Listen Jimin." I cut him off.

"Just Shut up." I say before kissing him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my back. The secret was that I thought I might actually have feelings deeper than like for him but I didn't want him to know.

Now I know I love him.