9

"You what?" I ask.

"Nothing just forgot about about it." He gets up quickly.

"You like me?" I ask.

"You know, I'm just going to go." He says going to the door.

He opens it and walks out. He likes me? No ones ever liked me before. I don't know how to react to that. I lay back on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Then I remember yoongis folder. I sit up and pick it up.

Min Yoongi| 17

I open it and see a list of his problems.

Anxiety Disorder
•Depression
•OCD
•Schizoid Personality Disorder

Other notes

Unable to express feeling.
•Panic attacks
•Social problems
•Unable to connect with people on a deep level.

Early life: Parents died in a car accident when 7 years old, leaving him and his 2 sisters to foster care till their uncle takes them. He was abused by his uncle and his friends trying to keep them away from his sister, then going into the foster care system at 12. Admitted at 13.

Oh my god.

I set down the folder and scoot back away from it. I pull my knees to my chest and put my chin between my knees. Tears start rolling down my face. I start getting memories of what happened. I start rocking back and forth. I stand up and grab some clothes. I reach under the secret flap in my trunk. I pull out my razor blade and walk to the bathroom.