13

I didn't leave the room yesterday. I just couldn't stop crying. Yoongi left me alone like I asked him too. I'm currently walking the the cafeteria. I set down at the table and see everyone staring at me. The staff brings out my food because I was late coming here. I look at me food uneasy because of all the eyes.

"Please stop staring at me." I say quietly.

They all look away. I pick up my spoon and start to pick around at my oatmeal like I usually do. I look up and see them looking at me again. I push the food away, crossing my arms and pulling my legs up. I look up again and see them again.

"Okay, I know you all know so could you stop making me feel uncomfortable?" I ask.

"I'm sorry we just don't know how to react." Taehyung mumbles.

"We didn't expect you to be in here because of that." Jungkook says.

"I'm not in here because of that." I say playing with my oatmeal.

"Then why are you in here?" Jungkook asks.

"A lot of reasons." I say.

"Like?" Jungkook asks.

"Still not the right time." I mumble.

"Can I asked you though, why did you wait so long to tell?" Hoseok ask.

"No you can't ask." I say.

"You know you have to tell somebody." He states.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"I told Yoongi and look where that got me." I grimaced.

"I don't need to tell anyone." I say before standing up.

"That's something you need to learn." I state before walking away.

I see everyone stare at me as I walk out of the cafeteria. Just as I feared.