28

I haven't talked to Yoongi since this morning. I've stayed outside through every meal so far. I've been sitting on the boarder of the hospital grounds, far away from everyone. I also left my phone in the dorm so no one can track me. I can see everything from here. I play with my sleeves sitting against a tree facing away from the school. I hear someone walking towards the tree. I hear someone sit on the other side. I stay quiet. I hear a notebook open and writing. Is it Yoongi? I hear a paper being torn and sit on the side of the tree near me. A pen is also sit down. I pick it up and open it.

'Are you still my boyfriend?'

I pick up the pen and write 'yes.' I sit it back down. He picks it up and writes again. He sits it back down and I open it.

'Are you coming back to the room soon?'

I write 'I don't know' and give it back to him.

'Are you still mad at me?'

'Yes.'

'What can I do to make you forgive me?'

'Don't try to force me."

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." He apologizes.

"You just don't understand how it looks to me. You've almost died once here already, I don't want it to happen again." He adds.

I hear something get set on the side of the tree. I look over and see a protein shake.

"Please for me." He begs.

I pick it up. I feel a drop of water on my hand. I look up and see dark clouds rolling in. I stand up and go over to Yoongi.

"We need to go." I state.

"Why?" He asks.

Then a burst of thunder echos through the empty hills.

"Okay." He says as it's starts pouring.

We start to walk quickly to the hospital. Then I see a bolt of lightning.

"We need to run." He insists.

"I can't run." I whine.

"Well then I'll need to carry you." He counters.

"No please don't." I beg.

Another burst of lightning. He picks me up before I can say no. He runs to the hospital. He sets me down my tears mixing with the rain. We go to our room quickly.

"You need to get out of these wet clothes." He says.

"I don't have anything clean." I say.

He goes over to his dresser and grabs a pair of sweatpants and black a long sleeve shirt. He takes off his wet t-shirt and puts on a dry on. I turn around as he's about to put on pants.

"I'll wait outside till you're finished." He says going out the door.

I take off my soaked sweatshirt and my wet sweatpants and put on Yoongis clothes. They're very loose. I open the door signaling for Yoongi to come back in. I go over to my bed.

"You look cute in my clothes." He smiles.

I lay down and turn to face the wall.

"Jimin are you still mad?" He asks.

I don't answer. I feel The bed dip behind me. He's about to wrap his arm around my waist but I sit up quickly.

"Jimin?" He asks panicked.

"Please don't touch my waist." I fight back my tears.

"Oh Jimin I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"It's fine, it's just I'm not ready for that." I state.

"I understand." He murmurs.

"Can, can I try something?" I ask.

"Go ahead." He says.

I move closer to him.

"I've- I've never tou-touched." I stop.

"Abs?" He asks.

"Yeah." I mumble awkwardly.

He lies down on my bed in front of me. He puts his hands behind his head, resting it on them. I hesitantly put on hand on his shirt pulling it up. I close my eyes and put my hand on his abs. I leave it there for a minute without saying anything.

"Jimin?" He asks.

"Yeah." I mumble.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say.

I open my eyes and see my hand on his abs. I run my fingers in the lines of his abs. I don't even notice Yoongi trying to talk to me.

"Jimin?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say snapping out of my thoughts.

"Are you having fun?" He asks laughing.

"Very much so." I run my hand on his abs.

"Whatever you want." He laughs.

There's a knock on the door and I pull down his shirt.

"Oh thank god you guys are here, Where was he?" He asks.

"The tree next to the boarder." Yoongi answers.

"Good thing you found him. Is he wearing your clothes?" He asks.

"We were caught in the rain and he didn't do his laundry yet." Yoongi answers.

"Oh. I'll just Leave you two." He says before leaving.

"Bye." I wave.

He closes the door behind him. I pull yoongis shirt back up.

"Okay." He gets out his phone.

He types on his phone as I feel his abs.

"Is this all were going to do tonight?" He asks.

"Pretty much." Im transfixed on his abs. 

"Okay." He says.