Chapter 3: Deals and Deliveries

"It says yer pregnant." Uma's eyes widened as she snatched the book from Harry's Hands, reading over the information. "This can't be right! There's no way..." she began. "Uma." Harry interrupted. "We had sex, you haven't had a period, and your vomiting is similar to what this book calls morning sickness." He stated pointing to the information in the book. "I think it might be right Love." Uma shook her head in disbelief. There's no way I could be pregnant I couldn't be.
       "Uma?" Harry called, snapping her from her thoughts. "Are you alright?" She tossed the book to the side before meeting Harry's gaze. "I won't believe it until I have proof." She said stubbornly. Harry sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "What kind of proof do you want Love? We are on the Isle, the only thing we can do is wait a couple months to see if you start blowing up like a puffer fish." Uma smacked Harry playfully upside the head before falling back on the bed. "Hey!" Harry whined, giving Uma his pout face. "Suck it up." She replied staring up at the ceiling. "You know they make pregnancy tests right?" He nodded before turning to face her. "I know, but all the ones that are on the Isle are used ones from Bor-a-don." he sighed.
        Uma thought for a moment before an idea popped in her mind. "What if we could get an unused one?" Harry gave Uma a skeptical look. "And how would we do that?" Uma smiled as she placed her head and Harry's lap. "Since the little show I put on in Auradon, Beastie Boy upped Security on the Isle. There's now guards stationed outside the barrier. Just find one and ask them to bring one." Harry laughed as he ran his fingers through Uma's braids. "What makes you think they would help us?" Uma just smiled. "They're Auradonians, helping others is in their blood."
🌟    
     Harry sighed as he trudged along towards the bridge that led from the Isle to Auradon. "I can't believe I let Uma talk me into this." He muttered as he walked up to the edge of the barrier. He could see two guards standing on either side of the mouth of the bridge talking quietly to each other. Harry took a deep breath before calling out to the guards. "Hey! Guards! Come here! I need to talk to ye!" The guards looked over at Harry but made no attempt to move towards him. He let out a groan of frustration knowing there was only one way that might get them to come over, but he really didn't want to do it. "Please!" Harry called out hoping manners would appeal to the Auradonian guards.
      The guards talked quietly before one of the guards began making his way towards him. Harry let out a sigh of relief as the guard came to stand in front of him. "What do you want pirate?" The guard asked. He took a deep breath before looking the guard in the eyes. "I think my girlfriend is pregnant. We need a pregnancy test to be sure. Can you get me one... Please?" Harry shuttered after using that final word. Manners were not something that were taught on the Isle, but if using them meant getting what he wanted, he do it.
      The guard laughed as he stared at Harry. "And why exactly do you think I would help you?" Harry clenched his fist as he tried to control his temper. "Look guard, I'm not trying to be a bother to you. But if my girlfriend is pregnant, our parents will not be happy. Meaning not only are our lives in danger, but so is the life of our unborn child. I need to know so I can start figuring out how to protect my family if I need to. Just get me the test, please." The guard could hear the seriousness and Harry's voice and see the sincerity in his eyes. As much as he hated to admit it, the pirate was telling the truth. With a sigh the guard nodded his head. "Alright pirate, I'll get you a test. Meet me here in the morning." A small smile waited made its way onto Harry's face. "Thank ye." And with those words he sauntered back to the ship.
🌟
     Harry walked onto the Lost Revenge to tell Uma the good news when he noticed the crew was laid-back chatting and she was nowhere in sight. "Gil," Harry hollered. "Where's Uma?" Gil's head snapped up as he looked towards Harry. "Umm...Uh...she had to work. Ursula came and dragged her to the chip shop." Harry growled as he turned on his heel and headed straight for Ursula's Fish&Chips. Today is supposed to be her day off.
     Harry stormed into the chip shop and slammed his sword into the barrel by the door. He spotted Uma in the back corner taking an order and sauntered over. "What are you doing here love?" He whispered in her ear. Uma smiled as she turned around to see her first mate and boyfriend behind her. "Mom's making me work the night shift." She grumbled as her smile faded. Harry slung his arm around her shoulders giving her the only comfort he could without raising suspicions from the customers. Love was forbidden on the Isle, something his father constantly reminded him.
     "I'll have that test for ye in the morning." He whispered in her ear. Uma grinned. "Good work Harry." She picked up a few discarded plates and toss them in the nearby sink. As she turned around she saw Gil walking in and a plan began to form in her head. "Hey Gil, want some free eggs?" She asked. The blonde haired boy grinned as he sauntered over. "Yeah! You got any?" Uma gave Harry a knowing look as she took off her apron. "Yep. But you have to earn them. If you can finish my shift for me, I'll make sure there's a whole basket of them waiting for you on the ship." Gil grinned as he put on the apron. "Deal." With that, Uma and Harry went back to the Lost Revenge to spend the rest of the night together.
🌟
     Harry sauntered over to the edge of the barrier and saw the guard from yesterday at his post. When the guard noticed Harry he immediately made his way over. The guard reached in his pocket and produced a remote and a small box. "Stand back pirate." He ordered. Harry took a few steps back as he watched the guard hit a button on the remote. The barrier glowed and contorted before a small hole appeared. The guard reached through and held out the box he had been carrying. Harry took the box and watched as the guard removed his arm and shut the barrier once more. "Thank ye." Harry said tipping his hat. "Good luck pirate." The guard called back as he walked away. Harry nodded before taking off back towards the ship.
🌟
       Harry found Uma on the upper deck, surveying the crew as they did their morning training. He snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Uma's body went rigid until Harry's voice let her know there was no threat. "Hello Love. I got the item you requested." Uma smiled as she turned around and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "Well then, let's go get our answer."
      Uma hollered to the crew to keep training as she lead Harry into her quarters. "Alright, hand it over." She told him, holding out her hand for the test. Harry remove the box from his coat pocket and placed it in her hands. "Here you go Love." Uma took a deep breath. "Alright let's do this." With that said, she walked into the bathroom.
       Harry paced nervously as he waited for Uma to come out. He didn't know how much time had passed, mostly because he couldn't tell time well and two, he was too nervous to try. Eventually, the door creaked open and Uma stepped out with the test clutch tightly in her hand. "Well, what does it say Love?" He asked coming over and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Uma's hand shook as she opened it. Harry looked at the stick in her hand and his eyes were immediately drawn to the pink plus sign. "Positive." He whispered, "So you are ..." "Pregnant." Uma finished.
        Uma broke into tears as she dropped the test on the floor. "What are we going to do Harry? If our parents find out we're both dead and on top of that I don't want this child to be born on the Isle. I won't let this child grow up like we did." Harry wrapped his arms tightly around Uma and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Don't worry Love. I'll find a way to protect you and our child. I might not be ready to be a dad, but my dad taught me what not to do, so I'm going to learn from his mistakes and help you raise this child like I wished he raised me, with love." Uma smiled through the tears as she wrapped her arms around Harry. "I love you." Harry held her tighter as he whispered "I love ye too and our baby."
🌟
      Uma was sleeping peacefully as Harry snuck out of bed. He walked over to Uma's desk and pulled out a piece of parchment and a pen and began to write. He decided that the best way to protect his growing family was to get them off the Isle. As much as he hated the idea of going to a prep school filled with AK's and having to face old enemies, they would be safer in Auradon. With the letter finished, Harry took one last look at Uma, before slipping into the night.
🌟
       Harry approach the barrier once more and looked out towards the guards. The night shift guards were standing quietly at attention. "Hey!" Harry called out, "One of you come here!" The guards looked at each other before one of them moved to approach him. "Are you the same pirate that asked for the test?" The guard asked. "That's me." Harry replied. "Could you deliver this letter to King Ben, please? Tell him to read it over before he makes any type of decision." The guard sighed, "I'll see what I can do." With that a hole formed in the barrier and Harry handed his letter to the guard. "Thank ye." He said before disappearing into the night to return to the Lost Revenge.

     Hey guys I slept in til 11 oops. But here's the chapter I promised! Happy reading and happy hump day! Let's ride with the tide!
                       -Meloetta246