Chapter 20: Wedding Bells

Carlos bounced his knee nervously as they pulled up in front of Auradon Primary School. "Do you really think she'll be happy to see me?" He asked. Camille chuckled. "All she talks about is meeting her big brother. Carla is going to be thrilled." Carlos nodded. "I hope so. Where is she anyway?"

Camille glanced out the window. "She should be on the playgr- oh my!" Carlos looked in the direction she was pointing and saw Carla trying to pull a stuffed dog away from another child. The boy pushed her down and laughed as he waved the toy in the air.

Carlos jumped out of the car, making his way over to stand in front of Carla. "It's not very nice to take things that don't belong to you." The boy looked at him with wide eyes. "Y-You're a v-villain kid." Carlos smirked. "I am and that dog belongs to my sister. So hand it over, please." The boy tossed him the toy before taking off across the playground.

Satisfied that the boy learned his lesson, Carlos turned around to face Carla. He crouched down and held out the stuff dog towards his crying sister. "I believe this belongs to you." Carla looked up and her eyes widen as she realized she was in front of her. "Carlos?" She smiled as he handed her the toy and scooped her up. "That's me." A wide smile broke out on her face as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. "Carlos! You're here! You're really here!"

He chuckled as he carried her to the car. "Of course I'm here. I wouldn't miss out on meeting you." Carla laughed as dude licked her face as Carlos buckled her in. "She tastes like cookies!" Dude exclaimed excitedly. Carlos laughed as he shut the car door. "I'm sure she does, now lay down."

Dude huffed as he laid down. "Fine." Carla tugged on Carlos' sleeve. "We're going to a wedding right?" He smiled. "Yeah, we sure are. Our clothes are in the trunk. Are you excited?" Carla nodded. "Uh huh, but I'm more excited that you are here. I love you Carlos." He smiled proudly. "I love you too, Carla."

🌟

Uma fidgeted nervously as Dizzy put the finishing touches on her hair. "Is getting married supposed to be this nerve-wracking?" Mal chuckled as Evie finished applying her make-up. "It's a big moment, but a happy one. Harry loves You, this just solidifies what you both already know." Uma took a deep breath as she stared at her reflection. "You're right, I can do this."

"I hope so, otherwise all the pretty silly walking down the aisle alone." A voice replied. Uma laughed as she turned around. "Don't worry Dad, that's not happening." Aaron smiled as he hugged his daughter. "Good, because it's time."

Uma linked her arm with her father's as she watched Mal, her maid of honor, lead the girls out as the music played. "Ready, my ocean princess?"  Uma nodded. "Let's do this."

Uma's Dad

Uma's Outfit

Uma's Outfit