Chapter 12: Seasons Greetings and Surprises

Everyone was gathered at the castle to celebrate Christmas upon Ben's request. He insisted it was a time for friends and family to come together. Since their families were on the Isle, he wanted them to join in on the festivities at the castle.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Ben exclaimed as he walked in with Mal. "Shall we start opening gifts?" Everyone nodded and one by one they passed out their gifts. Mal gave each person a portrait of themselves she had painted, Evie gave out new outfits as well as baby clothes for Uma and Harry, Dizzy had coupons for free haircuts, Carlos gave everyone a customized password for the new video game he created, and so on until Ben was the only one left.

Ben smiled. "The remaining gift in front of you is from me, Merry Christmas!" While some people began opening their gifts, the others looked around in confusion. "Um Ben? I didn't get a gift." Dizzy said quietly. "Us either." Uma said, gesturing at herself and Harry. Carlos, Jay, CJ, and Gil nodded in agreement as they stared at Ben. They hadn't received gifts either.

Ben's smile grew as he stared at their confused faces. "I have gifts for you, they just aren't one's you wrap in a box. Let's start with Carlos." On cue, Lumiere opened the door and an older boy walked in. His hair had white roots with black tips and he wore a black and red leather outfit. "Diego!?" Carlos said in disbelief. "Sup Cuz." Diego grinned approaching him. "It's been awhile." Carlos smiled and fist bumped him before looking at Ben. "Thank you."

Been nodded at the DeVil cousins before turning back to the others. "Now for Jay." The door opened once more revealing a young teenage girl with dark hair. When she saw Jay her eyes lit up. "Jay!" She squealed tackling him into a hug. He laughed as he embraced her. "Jade! Good to see you little cousin! Thanks man!"

Ben smiled. "Harry, CJ, and Dizzy you're next." At that moment, a girl with dark hair in red leather and a boy with red hair and burgundy leather walked in. "Harriet!?" "Anthony!?" Harry, CJ, and Dizzy is exclaimed. Harriet smirked as she sauntered over. "Hello little brother, baby sister. Nice to see you again. So Harry, am I really going to be an aunt?" Harry nodded as CJ squealed. "Yeah." "Yes!" Meanwhile, Dizzy had engulfed Anthony in a hug. "I miss you so much!" Anthony chuckled as he patted her back. "Yeah, I missed you too."

Uma realized she and Gil were the only ones left. "What about us?" She asked. Ben chuckled. "Uma, yours is the biggest gift I'm giving tonight. It took a lot of planning, but Merry Christmas Uma." Suddenly, the doors flew open to reveal Jonas, Desiree, Bonnie, Gonzo, and the rest of her crew. Uma stared in shock as she tried to process what she was seeing. "My crew." She gasped with tear-filled eyes. "You brought them, all of them. Thank you Ben. Thank you so much."

"Hey Captain." Desiree smiled leading the crew towards her. "Hello everyone." Uma smiled. "I see the baby is doing well." Jonah smirked, gesturing at her stomach. She laughed. "Yeah and she's becoming more like Harry everyday." The crew's eyes widened. "She!?" They said simutaneously. Uma nodded. "Yep, we're having a daughter."

A Uma got reacquainted with her crew, Ben walked over to Gil. "It's been requested you receive your gift and private. Follow me." Gil grabbed Quinn's hand and together they followed Ben down the hallway. He stopped when he reached the third door on the right. "Head inside. I'll be with the others if you need anything." Gil nodded as Quinn gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. "Thanks Ben."

Gil took a deep breath and opened the door. He froze when he saw his older brothers in the room. "G-Gus? T-Tony?" The twins grinned as they engulfed him in a hug. "Hey little brother!" Gus greeted. "We missed you!" Tony added. Gil pulled away from the twins, giving them an icey glare. "Since when did you care?" Their smiles fell and hurt flashed across their faces. "Gil, we've always cared." Gus said.