Epilogue

4 years later...

Harry and Uma held Ulma's hands as they approached Auradon Primary School. "Are you ready Seastar?" Harry asked, crouching down in front of his daughter. Ulma shook her head. "What if they don't like me?"

"They would be silly not to love you." Harry smiled, brushing back a piece of her hair. "You're Daddy is right, and even if there are some that don't, you stick with the kids that do love you. Okay?" Ulma nodded as she hugged Uma's legs and kissed her growing baby bump. "Okay Mommy."

They walked over to where the teachers were greeting and gathering their students. "Hello Ms. Flora." Uma greeted. Flora smiled at the young family. "Uma, Harry, welcome dears. Fairy Godmother has told me so much about you. And little Ulma, I'm looking forward to having you in my class."

Ulma peeked out shyly from behind Harry's legs. "Okay." Flora chuckled as she took Ulma's hand. "Come on a dear, the class is waiting. Mommy and Daddy will be back at the end of the day."

Ulma nodded as she looked back at her parents one last time. "Bye bye." Harry and Uma waved from their place on the side walk. "Bye Ulma, have fun!"

🌟

Ulma joined a large group of kids as they followed Ms. Flora to the classroom. Inside, she assigned them cubbies and helped them unpack before gathering them on the carpet.

"Why don't we go around and introduce ourselves. As we go around, tell everyone your name and your parents names." Ms. Flora smiled, wanting to make sure the children knew basic information in case of an emergency. Ulma listened closely as they went around the circle.

"Matthew Darling, son of Michael Darling."

"Max Darling son of Michael Darling."

"Brayden son of Bonnie

"Brayden son of Bonnie."