32. Calm Before The Storm

Lily watched in shocked as the closet door opened and a man stepped out.

"Greetings, Miss Lily. My name is Yesung, Lady Y/N's butler. A pleasure to meet you," he bowed respectfully as he took Lily's hand and planted a delicate kiss on the back of it. Lily squealed as she blushed furiously, not knowing what to do with herself.

Your smile faltered ever so slightly, but you quickly regained your composure. Clearing your throat, you earned both of their undivided attention as you formed a plan to finally put Leeteuk's reign to an end.

And preferably, even his life.

————

Lily had worked quickly to bandage up your wounds— thankfully the dress wasn't sleeveless and you had worn gloves, which would conceal them perfectly. Tidying up your hair and makeup just a bit, you then put on the dress.

Despite knowing that this was all for show and that this was necessary for the plan to work, Yesung could not help but feel a twinge of jealousy when he saw you in the grand dress. The way your hair was done, and your makeup— wasn't this a bit too much?

He bit his lip as he mentally restrained himself from falling into that temptation. It wasn't for him, and he hated it.

When Lily left to get the supplies to clean up the blood, that's when he made his move. Yesung grabs you from behind and your back slams into his chest, burying his face into your neck. He was aware of the risk of him losing his self-control completely, but you were too irresistible.

In his current black attire, anyone would've mistaken him to be your groom— and you honestly wouldn't mind, not one little bit. Not to mention the current position you were in.

"Don't you think you look a bit too good, my lady?" Yesung whispered in a low, husky voice that sent chills down your spine, his hot breath on your neck. You could imagine his dangerous gaze behind you, his darkened eyes as they became hooded. You could practically feel his need, how his grasp tightened around you.

You chuckled, the first time seeing your butler like this. You knew it wasn't the first time he's felt this way, you knew him way too well— you'd catch a glimpse of his longing gaze at you once in a while. But the way he was acting was a first, he's never shown this side of him to you.

You enjoyed it, how you had him wrapped around your finger.

Normally so composed and disciplined, now losing himself in you, and his condition worsening with each passing moment.

"Where did you hide the body?" You asked, trying to inch the conversation in another direction. Yesung chuckled darkly.

"I wanted to surprise him the same way he surprised you that night," Yesung said simply, and you raised your eyebrow.

"You'll see."

"Can't wait then," you said as Lily stepped into the room, and Yesung quickly removed himself from you.

"Miss Y/N, I think it's time for you to go to your next schedule. The ceremony will start soon, and people will be suspicious of your absence. We took too long," Lily informed. You nodded as she continued. "We'll stay here and clean up." She eyes your butler, and your lips twitched ever so slightly.

Can I trust this woman not to touch him?

Can I trust Yesung to make the right decisions?

Exhaling, you bid them a quick goodbye as you left the room. You smirked as a thought came to mind.

Because if he doesn't, I will personally carry out his punishments.