1

The cold metal glazed my skin, I couldn't help it.  Red liquid dropped to the ground, red spots covered the cold bathroom tiles. "Liv? You okay in there?" I heard a soft feminine voice call from behind the bathroom door. 

"Yeah Ma, I'm okay." I called back, I flushed the toilet to make her believe I was using the washroom. I turned the water on wiped up the blood on the floor and cleaned my arm off. I put my blue sweater on and walked out of the washroom.

"Are you ready to go?" I looked around my small bedroom.  It was full of boxes. I can't believe I'm leaving. I can't believe I was finally leaving this awful city. I was going to college in Australia. I could start all over again.

"Yeah I'm ready." I told her grabbing my My Chemical Romance bag. It was a quiet ride to the airport, and the same silence followed while waiting for the plane to board.  When it was time to say goodbye to my mom, she started crying. She didn't like the idea of me moving to Sydney, but I was given a full scholarship to an art school and I knew she couldn't hold me back from making a future for myself.  "Remember Liv my friend's son will pick you up from the airport and remember to thank her for letting you live with her  ."

I nodded, I gave her a quick hug and said a quick goodbye. It was time for me to take care of myself now and maybe stop hurting myself if its possible, maybe make some friends.

>>>Time Skip: 15 Hour Plane ride<<<

Finally the plane landed in Sydney and I could get off.  Now I had to figure out who was picking me up. Mom never told me what this persons name was or what this person even looked like. I walked around the airport for ten minutes till I seen a blue sigh with my name in big black letters. I'M LOOKING FOR A OLIVIA  GREEN! The sign read, it had a picture of me on the sign, my eleventh grade photo on it. I sighed in relief that I found the stranger I was looking for. I walked up to the boy. He had long light brown curly hair and had blue eyes.

"Um excuse me, do you happen to be Oliva Green?" He asked, you could tell he was Australian because of his accent.  

"Yup thats me, and that picture was from my eleventh grade." I smiled at the 6 foot man in front of me. 

"Sorry my mom gave me this, i'm luke by the way, my mom made me stay up late last night to help get your room ready for you." He put the sign down and smiled down at me because I was a 5 foot shorty. I was 22 and haven't grown since I was like 16.   "My friends came with to pick you up so we should probably hurry out there before they decide to leave us here." He joked and I laughed along with him. he grabbed my panic! at the disco suit case and lead me out of the airport.

I followed him gripping onto my MCR bag that had all my art stuff and my laptop. We finally stopped at a blue car which had three boys leaning against it.  "Luke took you long enough did you find the girl?" One asked. 

"No I just grabbed a random girl from the airport and kidnapped her." He sounded annoyed. "Yes Michael I found her.  Guys this is Oliva." 

"I'm Michael, welcome to Sydney" the blond one said waving at me.

"I'm Calum" The darker haired boy said.

"I'm Ashton, warning we are weird." He joked, "Hey if you want we could take you on a tour of Sydney sometime since your new here." Ashton offered. 

"Yeah that sounds great." I smiled at the other 6 giants. 

"We should get going or my mom is going to think we murdered her or something, you guys staying for dinner." Luke asked putting my panic! suit case in the back of i'm assuming ashton's car. 

They all shouted a yes before climbing into ashton's car. I sat in between Calum and Luke in the back seat. Michael called shotgun before we left. 

It took ten minutes to get to luke's house and once we did luke helped me out of the squishy car.  I grabbed my suit case and followed luke to the front door  of his house with the other three pushing and goofing off behind us. Luke let me in first then followed behind me. "Mom! I couldn't find her she didn't come." 

"LUKE! You should-" She was cut off when she turned the corner to see me standing beside luke. "Thank god luke didn't leave you at the airport." She sighed in relief.  The three boys walked into the house soon after. "I'm Elizabeth  but you can call me liz. Luke show Oliva to her room please while I finish dinner."

Luke nodded and motioned me to follow him and the three boys being well them wanted to see my new room. "I'm right across the hall so if you need anything you can just knock." He said while opening the door to my room. Everyone piled into the decent size room.  The walls were painted like the night sky like my room back home. All my MCR,P!ATD,FOB,BVB and Nightmare before Christmas posters on the walls. A large bookshelf full of every single CD and Vinyl I own, along with all my books I own. My art desk was also here.

"Like your room. my mom got it professionally painted last month, then your mom sent your stuff here after." Luke said sitting on my new bed it had my MCRX blanket set on it.  Ashton had focused himself on all my CDs and vinyls. Michael and calum had started looking through my a hundreds sketch books.

"Yeah It's just like my room at home." I said placing my MCR bag on the bed and my panic! suit case near it. 

"I See your a fan of our band 5 Seconds of summer you have all our CD's, you even have them on vinyls." Ashton said pulling them out of my self.

"She even drew each of us. You knew who we were when you met us didn't you?" Calum Asked looking at the drawing of him.

"Maybe." I said grabbing my sketch book away from Calum. 

"Why didn't you say anything?" Michael asked

"I dunno." I laughed, Calum was trying to grab my sketch book I had taken from him. "If you want the drawing you could just ask I would be happy to give it to  you." Calum smiled and nodded. I carefully ripped out the drawing then a gave it to Calum.  Then they all looked at me, I sighed and carefully ripped out the drawing of Luke, Michael and Ashton and gave them to each of them.

"These are really cool, your really good at this." Ashton said looking at the drawing of him.  

"Thats why I'm here, I'm going to an art school here, School starts next week." I said taking out my phone from my MCR bag.  I sent a quick text to my mom to tell her that I made it here safely. 

"Dinners ready!" We all heard and then we all raced down stairs. For a bunch of 22 year olds and one 24 year old we are all pretty childish. 

I feel like we all are going to be great friends, and the are freaking 5SOS! Lets just hope they don't see my arms.