Oliva's P.O.V.
Thursday....

"I don't Liv we have been looking for it all yesterday and Monday. Maybe someone took it when we were at the beach?" Luke said throwing the couch cushion back in the couch. "You said the last place you saw your phone was at the beach, and when you came to look for us you left it by Ash. Maybe he knows."

"Well I would ask him but well you know I don't have my phone so," I sassed crossing my arms and plopping on the couch. Luke sat on the other side of the couch and went on his phone. Two minutes later he passed it over to me.

"Us my phone to texts him, all you had to do was ask." He smiled, then went to watch TV.

I looked down at the phone and began to type.

Ash

Luke
Hey Ashton it's Liv
Have you seen my phone?
I left it by you last at the beach

Ash
Hey, uh yeah I think I grabbed it
I was meaning to give
it to you sooner but I came busy
Sorry. I be over in 5 to give to you.

Luke
K thanks Ash

I handed Luke back his phone, he read the messages then put his phone away. "So he had your phone the whole time." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote. Liz was kind enough to record the first 5 episodes of American horror story season 8 and I was going to watch all of them today, if Luke's liked or not

       >>>>>Time skip b/c I'm lazy<<<<<

A knock was heard on the door, I was five minutes into the first episode and hell was I getting up to open a door and give yo the TV that easy. Luke instead got up and answered the door. He came back with Ashton following him.

"Here's your phone," He said passing it to me, by doing that he was blocking the tv and Evan Peter's had a scene and hell was I missing that.

"Okay thanks now move Evan Peter's is on tv." I said trying to look past him and trying to grab my phone in the process.

"Who?" A scream came on the tv, Ashton jumped a little bit before moving out of my way of vision of the tv. "What are you watching?"

"American Horror Story, now shhhhh." I shushed him. It ended up being Luke, Ashton and Me watching AHS the rest of the day.

Time Skip brought to you by Ashton's cute face.

After I finished all the episodes I missed, I told the boys that I was going to call my mom because I haven't talked her since Monday. They nodded.

Now to get yelled for not call her every day.

Ashton P.O.V.

"Luke?" I paused making sure she was gone. "I need you to keep an eye on her please, for the sake of her well being. I already talked to Michael and Calum about it. At the beach when you guys soaked her, I could see parts of her arms though her shirt. There was red marks calum pointed them out, the reason why I took her phone-"

"You took her phone! Really dude." Luke whispered yelled.

"Yes, and I saw some of the messages on  her phone. They weren't good messages. The messages said things like, 'kill yourself'  'your not welcomed here.'  Things like that. I'm not sure if she actually does hurt herself, just keep on an eye on her okay."

"Yeah okay, are you okay? You look like you just saw a sad cheesey romance movie." Luke asks

"Yeah I'm fine, I should go just make sure she doesn't harm herself please luke. Maybe text me if she does.  Bye" I said and left.