"I think I should go."

"You can't keep avoiding me. I'm going to
whatever I can to help you through this."  Ashton said grabbing on to my hands.

"Ash, everyone I love and care about ends up getting hurt because of me. I don't want to ruin you or the guys life's."

"Liv. I get I have only known you for what three and a half weeks now, but I assure you that you haven't and won't ruin anyone's life." He said pulling me down into his side of the booth.

"Ash,"

"No, listen to me. I want to help you, I want you to know that someone will help you. I need you to know that you don't have to harm yourself. I want you to know that the boys are there for you, I'm there for you. I need you to let me help you. Can..will you let me help you?"

"Order 56." The lady at the counter called. I stood up and Ashton followed he grabbed the pizza box and I grabbed the bag containing the pop cans. We walked in silence. I could get what he said to me out of my mind. I made my decision.

We walked through the door of the arcade and I tugged at ashton's shirt. He looked down at me. "I'll let you." And I walked off to find the three boys. I was so going to murder Luke.

Michael saw me and his smile grew. "Pizza? Where's the pizza?" He questioned, looking at me like I murdered his mother.

"Ashton has it." I said and his puzzled face looked behind me and his familiar grin came back. Michael ran behind me and I caught sight of Luke who was now hiding behind calum. He knew I was going to murder him, I glared at the tall breadstick and walked over to the table.

******

I laid in bed, my sketch book resting on my lap, Welcome To The Blackprade played through my headphones as I drew. I listened to music to help me focus on my art. It was an assignment that I needed to get finished for school and I put it off until the last minute.

I had to restart the drawing because I messed up, when the Gnote played, (Sorry Emo's, I hurt my little emo heart  writing this too) and I couldn't restart as I drew a line across the whole drawing.

"You know what of you didn't have to make this great song that started with the note that shall not be named, I wouldn't have ruined my drawing." I mumbled to myself. I heard a quiet laugh and I looked up. Ashton was standing in the doorway of my bedroom. I jumped and pulled out my head phones.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked walking into my room fully and sitting on my desk chair.

"No one." He laughed and looked at the drawing on my floor.

"You hate your art this much you drew a thick line across it?"

"Its not my fault it was the songs fault. They played the gnote and my heart couldn't take it and I remember a sad day, so leave me alone."

"You are so weird." He laughed and shook his head putting the drawing back in my desk.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Wanted to watch a movie. All the guys were busy, please say you aren't."

"Well this art project is due tomorrow but I can do both. Well as long as it's not a horror movie and some little evil girl pops through the TV."

"I think you are talking about the ring, but how about we watch," he paused and went over to my movie selection I had. "The Nightmare Before Christmas? Well since you know chirstmas is coming up soon."

"I love that movie! Sure put it on, just don't mind me I'm just going to finish this drawing up during it."

He smiled, put the movie on my laptop and sat down beside me on my bed.

I finished my art project before the movie finished so I put it to the side and watched the rest of the movie but before I knew it I started to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Hi I actually am alive, and I know I have not posted in a while.

And now to all the emo's, I am sorry about the mcr gnote, thing. I literally was gnoted when writing this and was sad.

If you are not a emo like I am, just ignore the mcr thing. But I do recommend to listen to them if you haven't before.

Okay dokey bye bye.