15

"Liv. Oliva?" Someone poked my shoulder. "Oliva your phone is ringing. It's Luke." I groaned a put a pillow on my head. "Okay I'm going to answer it." 

"Hi Luke......Why am I answering her phone? Because she is sleeping......Why? Really Luke whats with the stupid questions?......No we didn't do anything, We watched a couple movies......Yes, I'll bring her over when ever she will WAKE UP." he raised his voice at the wake up part. 

"Leave me alone! I need my sleep!" I raised my voice back at him, throwing a pillow in his general direction. 

"Hey! I let you stay the night and you abuse me! How dare you." Ashton dropped my phone on the bed and tackled me. I hit him with a pillow to try and protect myself "Your gonna get it now!" Ashton declared, tickling my sides. 

"S-stop! P-Please! ASHTON!" I mange to say in between my laughter. He smiled and layed on top of. "And now I can't bReath. Get off of me!" 

"Never!" Ashton snuggled into me more. 

"Uh....Hello, Still on the phone!" I heard lukes voice coming from the end of the bed. Ashtons foot must have hit it and turned it on speaker. "Were you two doing the.....Nevermind."

"Shit sorry dude, and no we weren't plus you guys don't even know if were together or not." Ashton explained getting off of me and grabbing my phone.

"So are you together?" Calum asked, most likely pushing luke out of the way and stealing his phone based on the loud thud and loud ow in the background.

"Yeah we want to know, be lost you guys last ni- ow!" Michael screamed in pain.

"He's suffering from a hang over he has no clue what he's talking about. We'll come over now, byeeeee." Then calum hung up.

"It's like there a bunch of teen age girls." Ashton sighed falling back on his bed.

"Wait till we see their faces once we tell them we knew they were following us." He looked at me and smiled.

"That would be hilarious, but before they come I want cuddles." Ashton said moving more towards me.

"After you attacked me with tickles and then crushed my lungs, I don't think you deserve cuddles." I moved over from him so I was on the edge of the bed.

"But ple- " The doorbell rung. "I swear i'm  going to kill all three of them." He said under his breath and standing up to answer the door. 

"We could just ignore them. I'll cuddle with you."

"Deal." Ashton jumped into the bed and pulled me close to him. "Happy first day of being mine."

Hi, it's a filler chapter but hey that's cool.  Have you guys heard Who do you love? It's such a freaking bop. 

Shameful  self-promo. I am writing a book for Luke Robert Hemmings, It's called Forbidden, Check it out if ya get the chance.  Okay bye fake betches/5sosfam.