20

3 years later *Summer Break*. . . 
*Ashton P.O.V.*

"You think she's gonna like it?" 

"Yes for the 100th time. She is going to say yes." Michael said walking beside me as  we walked back to the studio.

"How do you know?"

"I am fucking married dude." Michael said opening the door to the studio. "That's how I know." Michael and I walked into the studio to find calum tackled Luke on the ground.

"You cheater, I should have won." Calum said, glaring at the blond underneath him.

"I did not you are just made that I best you." Luke remarked trying to push calum off of him.

"Oh my god can you two just grow up?" Michael asked cake sitting on the couch.

"Nope" Cake said at the same time.

"Can we focus on the bigger issue here. I'm about to propose and don't know how!"

"Hey, I'm about to get married so shut up!" Luke defended himself.

(I know serria and Luke aren't engaged but just imagine it for this book)

*Oliva P.O.V.*

"I think that dress looks amazing Serria." I said looking at the bride to be.

"You think?" Serria asked admiring it in the mirror.

"As your maid of honor, I swear on Luke's Love with petunia that the dress looks amazing on you and that you will make a beautiful bride." She smiled and hugged me.

"I think we finally found the dress." Serria said pulling away from the hug and going back to the change room. She stepped out of the change room dress in hand.

"Remind me why we are getting your dress the day before the wedding?"

"Oh sush. Shall we my beautiful wife." She said linking my arm with hers.

"We shall by beautiful husband." We laughed. We bought the dress and drove back to Luke's and Serria's home.

"Can you hide the dress at yours so Luke doesn't snoop and find it?"

"Yeah of course." I took the dress bag and put in my car before we went in.

We decied to watch four weddings on TV, until the boys got home.

The door opened not to soon after from afar you could see the curly haired man walking followed by what I assume it was Ashton.

"Husband Serria?"

"Yes wife oliva?"

"Promise me that after you get married to that breadstick, that our marriage will still be stronger."

"I promise out marriage is forever!" Serria declared.

"I swear you two should just get married." Luke said plopping down on the couch on the other side of serria.

"Agreed." Ashton said sitting on the other side of me.

"Liv, can I cuddle with MY soon to be wife." Luke asked trying to pull Serria from me.

"No! Never!" I said and Serria hugged me tighter as Luke began to try and steal her.

"You will never tare our marriage apart!" Serria declared holding onto me for dear life. Ashton began to pull me from Serria's grip.

"We should be getting home, and let them mentally prepare for their big day." Ashton said trying to get me away from Serria, Luke doing the same with Serria.