All my messages are gone except the ones with my mom. Did he read them? No, its probably some glitch, I have a pass- Nevermind I don't have a password. I need to call him,

My phone vibrated,

"Great a new message, Probably from the devil herself." I whispered to myself. New message from group chat:

Nerds

Ashton added liv yo the group chat

Ashton: Hi, I added liv

Calum: Sweet someone normal for once!

Michael: I'm offended.

Luke: Okay liv is like upstairs and I don't feel like having a conversation with her over text. I'm coming to hang out you you liv!

Liv: Someone Save me!🙏

Calum: There is no saving you.

Liv: I'm hiding, Help me!

Ashton: Be very quiet, he might here you

Michael: oliva, can you see him? 

Liv: Yes! I can see his shoes walking around my room.

Liv: he tripped.

Liv: guys I think he fou-

Ashton: liv?

Calum: oh God he killed her.

Michael: Oh no we have to save the innocent soul!

Liv: God it's nice being tall.

Ashton: liv your not as tall as any of us

Calum: its Luke, idiot.

Michael: Guys we have to go to that interview in 5 minutes.

Ashton: oh crap bye guys see you soon.

Michael: ttyl

Calum: ^

Liv: bye

Luke handed back my phone and laughed. "The guys and I have a interview today, it will be a couple hours, see you later."

"Bye." I said sitting on my bed. I had to talk to Ashton privately. "Wait, are you and the guys coming back here after?"

"Probably, is that a problem?" Luke said walking backwards to the bedroom doorframe.

"No, know go before your late" he smiled and left. Home alone that's fun.

I went downstairs to watch some TV when my phone started to vibrate.

(A/n: Youngblood is on the radio, Now here is a lyric from it, Youngblood say you want me say you want out of your life. Question does any else hear sayuwame instead of say you want me?)

A call from an unknown number. I turned my phone off, I wasn't going to answer it.

In the past hour it left 10 voice mails. I listen to all of them. I turned the TV off and ran upstairs. Tears ran down my face the words said in the voice mail were horrible, I made me feel horrible. I went into the joined bathroom in my room, locked the door and did what I knew what to do when I was hurting.

》》Time Skip《《

I was curled up into a ball crying softly, my arms red. The door slammed shut from down stairs and heard the laughter from four adult boys.

I hurried from my position ran to throw on a sweater washed my face so it didn't look like I was crying and went down stairs to greet the four with a small smile.

"Hey liv, do you want pizza, we were gonna order some." Micheal asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh and my mom went to go meet my dad the town over, so she wont be home tonight."

"Okay," I nodded towards him walking towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"You okay?" A familiar aussie voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Ashton standing near the fridge.

I answered his question with another question. "Where are the other three?"

"Going to get pizza, you didn't answer my question." He said crossing his arms leaning on the near by wall.

"Cool, I'll be upstairs then." Avoiding his question once again. I tried walking past him but he blocked my way. I turned to walk out near the livingroom then went to the stairs but before I could get to them he grabbed my hand.  "Ashton let go please."

"Tell me what's wrong." He responded.

"I want to finish my drawing!" I responded back trying to break free from his grip. Je was holding onto my hard tightly now and the scars and fresh cuts started to sting. "Let go please, your hurting me." His eyes widen and let go quickly. Before he could say anything I ran upstairs and locked my door.

I sat there in the corner of my room scared of leaving. It was exactly 20 minutes before I heard a knock on my door.

"Yo liv, pizza is here want some?" It was Michael.

"N-no I'm fine, I'll have some later." I said trying to make it sound like I wasn't scared to death.

"Let me in for a sec. Please, I just want to ask you something." I got up from my corner and slowly opened the door to see Michael. He walked in and shut the door. "You okay?"

"Please don't ask me that question, Ashton did and he accidentally hurt me." I said looking at the ground.

"How did he hurt you?"

"He grabbed my arms really tight but it wasn't his fault, he didn't mean it, he just scared me that's all." I said going to sit back in the corner.

"Are you sure you dont want pizza?" I just nodded and he gave a sad smile then left my room shutting the door behind him.

Michael P.O.V.

I stormed downstairs to find Ashton. "Dude you hurt her! She is sitting in the corner of her room scared to death!" I yelled at Ashton.

"I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" He yelled back at me.

"You need to go and fix this! If you are so keen on protecting her and asking us to do the same even tho we just met her like three days ago, then go fix this." Calum and Luke just watched the whole time, slowly eating their pizza.

"I will I'm just not sure how."