16

I have been 4 clean, my arms have faded scars that are barely there anymore. I have been dating ashton for those 4 months, he has been there for me, helping me through school and somehow I was able to graduate from art school as I was only taking one certien course. 

Yesterday was my graduation and everything has been crumbling down since then. My mom's flight was delayed making her miss it, I have to move out of Liz's by next week as my stay is almost over, and I have been given a job offer back in L.A to teach art at a local university, but that means I would have to leave ashton. 

I sat in my room sorting through my things, packing a small bag that held enough clothes for a week. Ashton convinced me to take the job offer saying that he has a home in LA and when he had to go back to LA to record the bands next album in the following week as their break is almost over and he wanted to spend some more time with his family before he went back to La.  Which lead me to pack my room up and start shipping things over.

First was my books, cds and vinyls, then went my pillow cases, sheets and blankets. All that was left was my computer, art equipment and clothes. "Wow, you work quick." A voice said from behind me.  I turned my head to see ashton leaning against the door frame. "This place is so empty now."

"Yeah? How long do you think it will take to cover up this paint." I asked standing up and walking to the closet. 

"I don't think they'll paint over it, Liz and andrew really liked you, I'm sure they'll leave it up." His voice seemed to get closer and closer to me until i felt to strong arms wrap around my waist and a chin resting on my head. 

"When is your flight back to La?" Ashton whispered in my ear. 

"Tomorrow, I start my job on monday and I would like to find a home and get settled before I start. I rather not be a homeless teacher. " I said leaning into his arms more. 

"Why don't you just move into my place. The university your working at, it's just down the street from my house." I turned around in his gripped so that I was facing him.

"Ash, I don't want to be a both-" I was cut off by him suddenly kissing me. He pulled away cupping my face.

"Your not going to be a bother. I would love having you  live with me, Unless you think we are moving to fast and your not ready to move in with me I completely understand." He panicked removing his hands from my face and running on through his hair looking away from me, a habit he had when he was embarrassed.

"No, I'm okay with it ash. I would love to move in with you." I said giving him a reassuring smile. He looked out you and gave out a sigh of relief. 

"I have you for about 15 more hours, you want to get something to eat?"

"Yes, Please i'm starving."  

TimeSkip because i'm lazy as fuck....

"Bye Lucas i'll see you in a little bit."I said hugging luke. 

"It's Luke, and I'll miss my late night talks buddy." Luke said pulling away from the hug. I smiled and Michael pushed Luke out of the way to give me a hug after we exchanged our goodbyes, and I did the same with calum. I turned to Ashton.

"You have the house key? Right?" Ashton said hugging me tightly. 

"For the millionth time yes Ashton I have the house keys and before you remind me again, I know you'll help me unpack when you get there." I said hugging him tightly. 

"Okay, okay." Ashton said pulling away from the hug. "Call me as soon as you land and  get home."

"Sure thing mom, do you want me to do the dishes, the laundry and take out the trash too?" I joked cause Ashton to roll his eyes and smile. 

"I'll see you in a week."

"See you in a week." Ashton pulled me into a quick kiss. before I was forced to board my plane before I miss it.

I took my seat on the plane and pulled out my phone the screen turned on  a picture of Ashton and I showed. I smiled softly, then I pulled my headphones out and turned on my playlist. Beside you started playing, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the seat. I stuffed my phone in my pocket, feeling something in my pocket I pulled it out.  

A piece of paper, I opened it.

Liv

If things get stressful and you feel like you need to hurt yourself for it, remember I love you and care about you, call me if things are stressful.

Ash

"He said he loved me." I whispered to myself, that was the first time he said it to me, well he didn't say it he wrote it but still.....