10

BABY YOUR A HAUNTED HOU- "Ugh, Shut up, gerard." I said turning off my alarm.

"Who are you talking to?" I heard a soft aussie voice asked from behind me. I froze, who was behind me. I looked behind me, and let out a sigh of relief. It was just Ashton, Wait Why the hell was Ashton in my bed sleeping? I quickly climbed out of bed.

"Uh, h- what the hell are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Um, I feel asleep while watching the movie last night with you." Ashton said with a smile smile.

"Oh cool." We sat in an a awkward silence for a few minutes until I decied to get ready for art school.

I grabbed something to wear for the day and went to the bathroom, I took a quick shower, then got dressed once I was done. I put on a long sleeved Mickey Mouse shirt and a pair of red shorts.

I walked out to my room where Ashton was still in my bed scrolling through his phone.

"Hey, have fun at school, and I want to hear about anything bad that happens to you today." He said as I packed my shoulder bag, I threw in my pencil case and my sketch book with my assignment in it.

"Yeah, thanks mom, should I give you my report card to?" I joked before exiting the room.

"I mean it liv!" He called, I rolled my eyes and continued out of the house.

*At School*
I walked into my art school and went straight to my lockers, avoiding anyone I knew was going to make my day a living hell.

I reached my locker, without running into anyone so I will call that a successful moring.

"Hey! American!" A high pitch aussie voice said behind me.

I sighed and turned around to find, Macy Haddon, the school bully. She believes that she is the best artist in the school and will be the one going to Paris for winning the best art project award.

"The American has a name you know."

"Yeah who cares, I heard you signed up for the best artist contest. You know you will never be able to beat me. I dont know how you were ever able to think you were talented enough to beat me. You don't even have talent, heck you are just a worthless wannabe from America." She spat then walked away laughing. I held back tears as I ran to the bathroom. I went into a stall and went for the one thing that I knew would help me. I found it and looked at it. The metal piece of razor blade was held up against my wrist, but I wouldn't move my hand. Instead I dropped it into the toilet and grabbed out my phone.

One ring
Two rings
"Liv? You okay?" Ashton asked into the phone.

"I'm not feeling well could you come pick me up." I asked in a soft tone, trying best not to cry.

"Hey, I'll come get you just sign out if you have too and wait for me to come get you."

"Okay," and then the line went dead.

Since the bell hadn't rang and homeroom attendance was summited yet I could go home with out saying I was skipping.

I sat outside of the school on a bench knees up to my chest and my head resting on them, I sat like this quietly crying to myself as I waited for Ashton to come pick me up. Soon I heard a car door slam. I looked up to see Ashton running up to me.

"Liv, are you okay? What happened? Did you-"

"No, I called you instead." I said looking at him.

He sighed and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry." I whispered quietly, he pulled away and looked at me confused.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because your waiting your own time to deal with stuipd me. I'm just a worthless, unstable ugly person who acts like everything is okay bec-"

"Oliva. I'm not wasting my time, and your the most smartest, prettiest,stable person, who's worth to this world is everything. So stop saying that to yourself, please for me." He hugged me again and after a couple minutes he took me to his car and drove off.

"Where are you going?"

"To my house. Liz and Luke are home and I'm sure you dont want them to see you like this." And we continued driving to his home.